Sponsored

OBX interior question (black onyx color?)

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finally got my production date (week of 9/12) on my MY 22. I ordered the cloth seats with navy pier and it shows that as the selection under the "interior" section. But is also says onyx black. Is this indicating that the dash and doors are onyx black? All the videos and pics I've seen on YouTube and this forum, appear to have a blue-ish color? I'm confused. Can anyone clear this up for me?
Sponsored

Black_OBX_in_LA

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations on getting a production date - you may have to change your username!

I have a ‘21 OBX with Navy Pier cloth (it also listed onyx black on the build sheet). I would describe the dash as dark gray/blue with silver accents and the doors as dark gray/ blue with medium blue accents.

As an aside, I really like the design of Navy Pier cloth seats (the look is polarizing, but the production version is a big improvement compared to the renderings and pre-production images of that interior that had so many people disappointed).

63651D27-01DE-4138-8E5E-D035059CF66E.jpeg

CD7F2F7E-0CAB-4554-A5A7-9049CF5746C1.jpeg

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations on getting a production date - you may have to change your username!

I have a ‘21 OBX with Navy Pier cloth (it also listed onyx black on the build sheet). I would describe the dash as dark gray/blue with silver accents and the doors as dark gray/ blue with medium blue accents.

As an aside, I really like the design of Navy Pier cloth seats (the look is polarizing, but the production version is a big improvement compared to the renderings and pre-production images of that interior that had so many people disappointed).

Ford Bronco OBX interior question (black onyx color?) CD7F2F7E-0CAB-4554-A5A7-9049CF5746C1

Ford Bronco OBX interior question (black onyx color?) CD7F2F7E-0CAB-4554-A5A7-9049CF5746C1
that looks great! Thank you for sharing these pics! Wasn't sure if there'd been some change to the dash I wasn't aware of. Much appreciated.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On my 21 and my wife’s 22 the doors are not solid blue or roast. The armrest and top pad section is blue the rest is black. Portions of the console are black. The dash is blue take the top off and in the sun it’s almost a metallic sparkle to it. The bike really pops in the sun at least in my leather interior but the dash should be the same. It’s not the 90’s interior ms where everything was blue or green or red. Back then they just went solid color lol.

broncotrailapp copy.jpg

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Every Bronco model has a “black onyx” interior. It just refers to the prevailing interior trim colour. The seats, center console top, dash and door panel inserts vary depending on model, in your case they will be Navy Pier

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every Bronco model has a “black onyx” interior. It just refers to the prevailing interior trim colour. The seats, center console top, dash and door panel inserts vary depending on model, in your case they will be Navy Pier
thank you.
Sponsored