First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I went through a build with my dealer so they know what I want when order banks open...(they're going to call me to verify that I have not changed my mind when that time comes). Sales guy wasn't even sure they would take a preorder for a Wildtrak (or anything Squatched) because of the wheel issue.

One thing I'm not sure of is how the interior color scheme of the Wildtrak will look with Cactus Gray exterior.

Anyway, it came down to Cactus Gray, A51 or Hot Pepper Red. Cactus has been my first choice for a while so I went with that.

The rest: Hoss 3.0, Modular bumper, Tow. That's it. I would have probably gone hard top and added a soft top later but since I'm back in an apartment for now, I don't have anyplace to store the hard top...hopefully the soft top will be fine outside through Maine winters...

Hopefully I get it before next summer...
Sponsored

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure of the wheel issue you make reference to with squach.

Don't know the color schemes well enough, I just know I didn't like the fact that, at least when I ordered choices were dark grey and black. Okay I am not a fan of white, but how about a light grey or other lighter color so it doesn't absorb so much heat in the sun.

Tow has been pretty consistently one of the constraints. I dropped that from my order for my Black Diamond and never bothered with my Base. Having taken delivery of the base recently I had them add the ford tow at the dealer. The only difference is it doesn't have the trailer brake controller and whatever connector that supports that. Since the towing capacity isn't particularly high and that I really only need for light duty this wasn't a concern not having that extra.