Sponsored

Wildtrak - only available with Black/Stone interior color?

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Apologies if asked, but is this the only color that is available for the interior? I have searched dozens of them and I find nothing else.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My understanding is that the WT is now leather only and that is the only color available for the WT.

OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My understanding is that the WT is now leather only and that is the only color available for the WT.
Thanks for this--thought I was going crazy for a bit (and can now stop searching WT). That color combo is a no-go for me, so it will have to be a Badlands w/Sas package, though I wonder what I will miss not getting the HOSS 3.0 and HD steering.

DrTiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for this--thought I was going crazy for a bit (and can now stop searching WT). That color combo is a no-go for me, so it will have to be a Badlands w/Sas package, though I wonder what I will miss not getting the HOSS 3.0 and HD steering.
We just got ours and having driven a 22 WT a couple time without the Hoss 3.0 it is a big improvement. Much smoother on the road and it seems to glide over the bumps.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There's always the option of going Katzkin to re-do the seats and getting extra material to recover the console lid cover and the sandstone on the doors then buying new upper and lower instrument panel pieces (the sandstone colored ones) from another trim and installing them.

Should you have to spend the extra money to do this with what a Wildtrak costs? No, you should not, but it was some have done and what I would've done had I kept my order as a Wildtrak and not changed my order to a Base, because it will be put up for sale or traded when the other vehicle arrives next year.

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had mine for a year and a half so far and the lighter color is not nearly as bad as you might think.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Hoss 3.0 rack is now on every Sas Bronco and BLs (MY24), you will lose the Fox shocks.

Bronco Brand Team Q&A — HOSS 3.0 steering confirmed standard on 24MY Badlands AND Sasquatch | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Last edited:

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The WT interior is one of the reasons I picked this trim. Understand that colors are a very personal choice though.

Long gone are the days you could order a vehicle exactly how you want it.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had mine for a year and a half so far and the lighter color is not nearly as bad as you might think.
I'd agree, I went from a '21 BL to my '23 WT, I was kind of neutral on the interior but having lived with it for awhile I actually kind of like it, looks really good with Shadow Black.

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

word is the 24 badlands will get the beefed up steering - assuming hoss 3.0, then the coilovers can be found used for under 2k

Sponsored
OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In that case, I need to see one--I was looking at the online photos and it can be hard to tell. It just appeared to be "overpowering" because the brown part appeared to be very dark--like the old "King Ranch" style seating.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In that case, I need to see one--I was looking at the online photos and it can be hard to tell. It just appeared to be "overpowering" because the brown part appeared to be very dark--like the old "King Ranch" style seating.
It's really more like a sandy gray. While I'd have liked the Black/Gray of the FE, the Sandstone/black is really not that bad. Online pics don't do it any justice - you'll have to see it in person to really know.

OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks guys--I have seen one in person now and I think the WT wins over the BL for nothing else than the suspension and steering. The interior color is not as bad as it appears on the Ford site. More tan than brown on the accent color.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks guys--I have seen one in person now and I think the WT wins over the BL for nothing else than the suspension and steering. The interior color is not as bad as it appears on the Ford site. More tan than brown on the accent color.
They have the exact same steering rack.

OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They have the exact same steering rack.
??? Others above said the steering is HD on the WT versus the BL.

Is that not correct?
Sponsored