Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd recommend these as well RC tie rod reinforcement sleeves
Found ‘em! Last question (I promise), the Trail Grapplers…any issues street driving with those? Plan to take on the beach occasionally but will be mostly for everyday driving
Sponsored

Beach life

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Found ‘em! Last question (I promise), the Trail Grapplers…any issues street driving with those? Plan to take on the beach occasionally but will be mostly for everyday driving
They are louder then normal tires but I don't mind the road noise. I spend way to much time on the beach and they are great for the beach

4Fords

Outer Banks
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, OuterBanks, Bigbend, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love your OBX set up. What wheels did you go with? I would legit go that exact tire/wheel combo. Almost exactly what I was looking for.
KMC Carnage on the OBX.

Abrahams11

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 ZL1, TBD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had nitto ridge grapplers on my silverado and they were amazing all around. I will be adding them to my obx as soon as I pick the wheel size and determine if I want to level or lift our bronco

OP
OP

UneducatedPhilly

Outer Banks
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey y’all! Thanks for all the recs and convos. Learned a ton from everyone. Ended up purchasing the Fuel Rebel 6s 18x9 +20 offset & Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 35x12.5. My OBX should be delivered ~7/15 and installation is scheduled for 7/21! I’ll be sure to post pics to this thread. Anyone know the best way to possibly flip the stock OBX tires/wheels? Thanks!
Sponsored