First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm probably going to replace my OE tires with something different when they wear out, but if I had a tire destroyed with only a few thousand miles, I would want to get a matching tire. As most of you know the Territory MT is basically a wrangler tire without Wrangler on it. Instead it has Goodyear on it, twice. Out of curiosity, I checked around to see if you could get the OE tire. Turns out, you can't. Most tire dealers don't even know the Bronco tire is different and that it doesn't have Wrangler on it. I called Goodyear and they seem to think that only the MAP has them. Anyone know any different?
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm probably going to replace my OE tires with something different when they wear out, but if I had a tire destroyed with only a few thousand miles, I would want to get a matching tire. As most of you know the Territory MT is basically a wrangler tire without Wrangler on it. Instead it has Goodyear on it, twice. Out of curiosity, I checked around to see if you could get the OE tire. Turns out, you can't. Most tire dealers don't even know the Bronco tire is different and that it doesn't have Wrangler on it. I called Goodyear and they seem to think that only the MAP has them. Anyone know any different?
Yeah my dealer could order them no problem.

I'm currently getting 18.5mpg in my 2.3L 10spd BaseSquatch but I am only 250 miles deep and taking it easy on the engine.

The Goodyears are pretty quiet, and lightweight for what they are. I had originally planned to swap them at purchase for Wildpeak ATs but my stay in ice mountain kiboshed those plans.

The Wildpeaks (or really any AT tire) are going to be significantly heavier and I assume will have a decent impact on my MPGs.

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah my dealer could order them no problem.

I'm currently getting 18.5mpg in my 2.3L 10spd BaseSquatch but I am only 250 miles deep and taking it easy on the engine.

The Goodyears are pretty quiet, and lightweight for what they are. I had originally planned to swap them at purchase for Wildpeak ATs but my stay in ice mountain kiboshed those plans.

The Wildpeaks (or really any AT tire) are going to be significantly heavier and I assume will have a decent impact on my MPGs.
I asked my dealership and their response was:

57DEA80D-8A41-456E-A308-77AB4DCD2817.gif

I possibly could replace OE with OE, if I get good tread wear . They are definitely light which helps with mpg.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would call them and ask to make sure.

I know tirerack sells the specific KO2 for in the 35s and 37s for the F150 Raptor. 37 is below .. notice in the description it says FP Ford Performance

Ford Bronco OE Sasquatch replacement tires 1651084739147

Thanks for the response. That is definitely a picture of them. The heading/description has Wrangler in it. Makes me wonder which version you would get if I ordered one?

cscottp67

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-250 / 20 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“My tire Dealer said!” Sorry couldn’t resist discount tire said they can order one and that Sams or Walmart carry them.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It is a Good Year Wrangler Territory MT. If I had to guess/bet, It probably says good year on one side and wrangler on the other.