Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep... seems like a pretty good deal for large tires.

Sponsored

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Saving $ upfront by skipping the squatch on my badlands and saving $ later when I replace the tires.. Win-win. 😃
Ford Bronco Sasquatch OEM tire replacement cost 1615429646249

subshooter

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 911 and 2014 Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm at $1600 for a set of four on each of my two Porsches and the rears only last 15k miles with no track use. How long will these squatch tires last?

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Makes Sasquatch on the Badlands all the more laughable.

You're giving up 33" KO2s + stock wheels, for Goodyears + Beadlock capables + bumpstops.

For $2500.

Assuming the wheels are worth $995 (the upgraded price of the non-Squatch beadlock capable wheels), you're paying $1500 for 5 Goodyears + bumpstops. Which is slightly under street price for the tires - but nowhere near what Ford is paying for them.

And NO credit for forgoing the 33" KO2s - which are not cheap either, retailing at $250 apiece.

With all due respect - no thanks.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Makes Sasquatch on the Badlands all the more laughable.

You're giving up 33" KO2s + stock wheels, for Goodyears + Beadlock capables + bumpstops.

For $2500.

Assuming the wheels are worth $995 (the upgraded price of the non-Squatch beadlock capable wheels), you're paying $1500 for 5 Goodyears + bumpstops. Which is slightly under street price for the tires - but nowhere near what Ford is paying for them.

And NO credit for forgoing the 33" KO2s - which are not cheap either, retailing at $250 apiece.

With all due respect - no thanks.
I get where you’re coming from, but for myself and a lot of other people putting Sasquatch on the Badlands, it’s for the gearing. The 4.46’s (auto) will work, but my Jeep is under geared right now and I’m just sick of it. I would rather have it ready to go from the factory.

Swapping suspensions, wheels, tires, etc. is all good with me, but I don’t have the skills or tools to properly regear differentials and local shops will charge between $1500 and $2500 for my Jeep, and the Bronco has the potential to cost more based upon the style of front differential.
Sponsored