Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, I have the preorder all set to go on my site but wanted to take on taking orders until i have a aluminum prototype.

Yes, I have the preorder on my site all ready to go just wanted to have an aluminum prototype in hand. As soon as I verify the aluminum prototype is accurate and fits well I will open up the preorder with an rough timeline on production and shipping dates.
Cool, thanks! I would think these will be a success as there are lots of OEM roof rack owners still with very few options.

OP
OP
JoshFisk3

JoshFisk3

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
I sure hope so, was a bit dissapointed to not be able to
Cool, thanks! I would think these will be a success as there are lots of OEM roof rack owners still with very few options.
I sure hope so, was a bit discouraged when reaching out to manufacturers/venders are partnering to get it produced but as long as at least the preorder people enjoy them I think it will be worth the effort.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, I have the preorder all set to go on my site but wanted to take on taking orders until i have a aluminum prototype.

Yes, I have the preorder on my site all ready to go just wanted to have an aluminum prototype in hand. As soon as I verify the aluminum prototype is accurate and fits well I will open up the preorder with an rough timeline on production and shipping dates.

I'd like to preorder, please share your website. Great work!!

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very cool idea. I like the use of the factory roof rack. Wondering if i could mount my Hi-Lift jack to the side rail mounts, for easy access. I'm sure the cross rail mounts would work as well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JoshFisk3

JoshFisk3

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Website is joshuafisk.com. Currently the preorders are not live but I will enable the preorder option after I have the aluminum prototype to ensure everything fits properly. Currently focusing on the siderail mount but if there is interest on the crossbar mount I can do a preorder for that as well. Current plan is a run of 50 siderail mounts that will be made of bead blasted 6061 aluminum with a clear anodizing. They will be sold in pairs so for the first batch there will be 25 pairs of the siderail mounts for the preorder. Pricing is looking like around $150 for a pair of siderail mounts so that would be two top pieces, two bottom pieces and the m3 bolts and locknuts to secure them around the bar.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome, would love to hack together a side rack using this. mount a snowboard rack.

OP
OP
JoshFisk3

JoshFisk3

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome, would love to hack together a side rack using this. mount a snowboard rack.
Do you have a link to the snowboard rack? I might be able to come up with something

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Forditude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0 5* Tuned, GX470 Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Website is joshuafisk.com. Currently the preorders are not live but I will enable the preorder option after I have the aluminum prototype to ensure everything fits properly. Currently focusing on the siderail mount but if there is interest on the crossbar mount I can do a preorder for that as well. Current plan is a run of 50 siderail mounts that will be made of bead blasted 6061 aluminum with a clear anodizing. They will be sold in pairs so for the first batch there will be 25 pairs of the siderail mounts for the preorder. Pricing is looking like around $150 for a pair of siderail mounts so that would be two top pieces, two bottom pieces and the m3 bolts and locknuts to secure them around the bar.
I’m in once you go live- thanks for working on this!

Sponsored
OP
OP
JoshFisk3

JoshFisk3

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
CNC prototype came in a few days ago. The tolerances were too tight on the cnc aluminum version to go around the sidebar where the 3d printed plastic prototype bent just slightly enough to go around the sidebar. However I have made adjustments to the design and have a new cnc prototype on the way. On a positive note the clear bead blasted aluminum looked very good in my opinion and the anodizing did not affect the threads. The color of the aluminum after the clear anodizing was close to space gray.
Ford Bronco OEM Roof Rack Mount IMG_7060.JPG

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is badass...

Did you reach out to Mabett ? With the files, they may be able to produce this. Though not sure if you're interested in foreign partners.

OP
OP
JoshFisk3

JoshFisk3

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is badass...

Did you reach out to Mabett ? With the files, they may be able to produce this. Though not sure if you're interested in foreign partners.
Mabbett was one of the companies I reached out to with unfortunately with no response. I would have much rather worked with a manufacturer to produce this but after no luck with many of the major bronco manufacturers. I decided to source them myself and offer them. Being just me the idea of floating large amounts of money to offer them in a non preorder/batch fashion isn't appealing but I am trying my best to get these in the hands of the Bronco owners that want them.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mabbett was one of the companies I reached out to with unfortunately with no response. I would have much rather worked with a manufacturer to produce this but after no luck with many of the major bronco manufacturers. I decided to source them myself and offer them. Being just me the idea of floating large amounts of money to offer them in a non preorder/batch fashion isn't appealing but I am trying my best to get these in the hands of the Bronco owners that want them.
Well, I know depending on the time of year, they can be hard to reach, but will eventually get back to their regulars/partners.

If you're set on the path, we can leave it alone. If you'd like me to try on your behalf, I could. No guarantees of course on contact or next steps.

I'm interested either way. Definitely an overlooked market for accessories as you and many have said, there are a lot of OEM racks and even foreign part providers (Amazon sellers providing copies) selling OEM-like racks.
Sponsored