Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Three things about this:

1. Production on absolutely EVERYTHING is completely dunzo right now. Realize that Ford probably has 100 suppliers, each one of those suppliers has their own suppliers, etc. No need to get into the political implications of why/how this is but it’s the reality of global trade. The fact that in August of 2016 we were slated to get the Bronco in July of last year, and it’s only been delayed until July of this year is PRETTY damn good to me considering the absolute cluster you know what the supply chain must be. Plus anyone that pre ordered before April gets to keep their price? Game changer because steel prices have tripled and your dollar has lost a ton of purchasing power. Bronco is a bargain on that basis lol.

2. Car parts are especially backlogged, and ESPECIALLY off road stuff. Not super relevant to Bronco but just a sign of the industry, King shocks has a 3 month backlog right now.

3. Manufacturing like this isn’t a zero sum game. Putting resources into off roadeo, marketing, designing variants, future trims, warthog, powertrain advancements, accessories, aftermarket, racing Broncos etc. has exactly zero to do with getting the product to market and in people’s hands.
Correct. I just ordered a disc brake setup for a 9" rear end in my 68 Torino....backlogged 6-8 weeks.
Sponsored

T.S.

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
moped
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask them when it will be open to the general public. I still haven't received dates.
Ask them when it will be open to the general public. I still haven't received dates.
I was wondering the same thing, i registered and verified but never heard back, i also sent them an email and they replied with “we’ll let you know”

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw a news article where Ford had someone apply for a use permit for the Boy Scout Camp on Mt. Potosi. The Boy Scouts own it, but have not used it for several years. Its for sale too, about 400 acres that were given to the Boy Scots by the Forest Service a long time ago. I do not know if the permit was approved.
10877 MOUNT POTOSI CANYON RD, LAS VEGAS, NV 89161 | RE/MAX (remax.com)

If only I played the lottery. Or Litecoin took off by a historic amount.
I would absolutely buy this, turn it into an offroad park, hold events, camping, have an area segregated for pew-pew fun times.
Let the Scouts have access to it for their Jamborees for free .
Livin' the dream.

Cbetina

Badlands
First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Taurus, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From Oracle Ford in AZ, heading there the 23rd-25th..

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1620672405010.jpeg

Is this demonstrating how to properly clean the undercarriage? 😁
Nope. It's a demonstration of why the G6 has to have at least a rear locker. Glad I went that route with a BD. Looks fun!

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Damn that blue looks sexy in mud dress!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The +1 for that program costs $179. I took my son along with me. I think the +1 will be better at this event, but maybe not. My son got to do a lot of watching me race, which was kind of a bummer. He did get to ride around the ROVAL with a pro driver (as did I) which was absolutely exhilarating for him. But, I do think he got bored at times. I hope the guests get to participate more at the Bronco events. I think it will be my wife and I going together to the Off-Rodeo and I would hate for her to get bored.
From what Flip said you’d both be driving!!

PJRob

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My extremely uneducated guess is it will be available pretty much right when deliveries start. They are running dealer reps through this whole month as sort of a “test run” to figure out what works and what doesn’t. I’m assuming the Moab and other locations aren’t coming online for a while so they probably want Austin going full capacity ASAP. (That last part is 100% conjecture on my part BTW.)
Our trainer at the event said that the public one will open up when then have production vehicles there. Right now everything we had was preproduction.

Sponsored
First Name
Karina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there, a new experience at Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas is now available to the general public. Not as long as the owner experience, but just as fun.

Here is a few links to check out:

newscast: https://www.fox7austin.com/video/1084963
Thanks for following up on this. I did end up going and loved it. They have a great setup out there. I wonder if that land will ever be open for people to bring their own vehicles.
Sponsored