Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeehaw! 🌈 Score big with a $50 discount on the G900 and G890 for the entire first week. Don't miss out on this rootin'-tootin' deal! 🥳🤩

Product Page: https://wolfbox.com/

3.jpg
5.jpg

SOME VIDEOS:

I have the factory 360 camera and would only need a rear view mirror (with my 38s) and basic dash cam functions. Which model would you recommend that wouldn’t be overkill?
Sponsored

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond / Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have 2 dr so no mid panel but with bimini mesh top it’s a bit tricky to get the front panels off on my own cause it’s possible one might slip and fall. Before mesh top they were easy. All the mesh top ties would be a pain to take off to then take top side panels off. Rear seats are out so figured I’d run down thru floor. I guess I’ll find out once I receive unit.
Oh so you can leave the mesh top on with the hardtop? Interesting. Or just the ties?

Yeah I guess we’ll figure it out as we go

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The actual mesh top can stay on while under the hardtop. There are 2-4 ties I have to leave off cause they would be in the way of the panel top latches but most of the ties remain in place.

Oh so you can leave the mesh top on with the hardtop? Interesting. Or just the ties?

Yeah I guess we’ll figure it out as we go

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The actual mesh top can stay on while under the hardtop. There are 2-4 ties I have to leave off cause they would be in the way of the panel top latches but most of the ties remain in place.
That’s cool. Thought about getting one, good to know it can stay on.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For the 3 channel mirror, does it have the same connection for the interior and rear camera? I’m curious if I can buy another rear camera and use the 3rd Channel for a front trail camera(pointing more towards the ground in front) instead of an interior camera?
The front Camera is built into the mirror on the G900. It is a replacement for the stock mirror with the OE bracket from WolfBox. You could use the rear camera for a front camera and split screen while on trails. You can PM Daniela and she can probably find out the answers you are looking for if this doesn't help.
Just ordered a G900 with some extra wiring kit for Parking Mode.

Will follow the thread and provide updates once I get the unit installed.
I am also going to install a back up battery for the parking mode(lasts up to 200 Hrs)so if I go away, I can log into the camera via WiFi, and check on it, and it won't drain from the starting battery. Had that set up on my Thinkware, and worked great. the thinkware just doesn't have the options that I was looking for besides the Parking Mode. The Wolfbox G900 does... front camera built into mirror, rear camera can be mounted outside, I can block the rear window with camping stuff, and still see out the back with the mirror, and I still get my parking mode. I'm excited to get this, as I have a friend that has had one for awhile, and it works great. another thing, at night, the rear camera has night vision, so you can see better.

Sponsored

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's great to hear. Did the mirror assembly start tilting down at all during those trail runs?
Not at all. The OEM mirror didn't budge, even with the extra weight.

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Bad_Bronco
Not quite. I was trying to find out for the 3 channel mirror if the interior camera can be swapped out for another external rear camera. So you can still maintain a rear camera and also have a lower trail camera up front.

hopefully @Daniela at 3W Auto Life checks b6g I know another person was curious. So it’ll be better to get a public comment for any other curious members.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Bad_Bronco
Not quite. I was trying to find out for the 3 channel mirror if the interior camera can be swapped out for another external rear camera. So you can still maintain a rear camera and also have a lower trail camera up front.

hopefully @Daniela at 3W Auto Life checks b6g I know another person was curious. So it’ll be better to get a public comment for any other curious members.
Ah, I see what you want to do. If it uses the same connection (most use a RCA style plug) I can't see why you wouldn't be able to swap it out for a External camera instead of a in cab one, but as you say, I think @Daniela at 3W Auto Life could give us the correct answer. Think of how many would do this if it is possible !!!!

Miker002

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah, I see what you want to do. If it uses the same connection (most use a RCA style plug) I can't see why you wouldn't be able to swap it out for a External camera instead of a in cab one, but as you say, I think @Daniela at 3W Auto Life could give us the correct answer. Think of how many would do this if it is possible !!!!
@Daniela at 3W Auto Life second third and fourth let's make it happen I would buy one in an instant then.

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Bad_Bronco

Hi, there! Our current model G890 3-channel camera cannot achieve the scenes you expect. Let me explain why: the first is the waterproof problem of the built-in camera, the G890's internal camera is not waterproof, and can not meet the installation conditions of the external. Second, the G890's internal camera interface is different from the rear camera, and the connection cable is not long enough. However, we have received the product demand from the majority of users, and are recommending to the factory the improvement of the waterproof effect, interface, and wiring harness length of the G890 internal camera. If the optimization of the product experience is complete, I will update the thread here!
Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did a video a little while ago about how we installed one
Wowww, this is fantastic! Thank you very much for such a detailed installation video, we feel very honored!

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For the 3 channel mirror, does it have the same connection for the interior and rear camera? I’m curious if I can buy another rear camera and use the 3rd Channel for a front trail camera(pointing more towards the ground in front) instead of an interior camera?

I reached out to them with this same exact question before but the camera connections are different. I would love to have this as an option too since I didnt get any of fancy ford cameras :). The one I do regret not having is the forward facing one on some trails where you cant see whats in front of you, or on the other side of a drop off.

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reached out to them with this same exact question before but the camera connections are different. I would love to have this as an option too since I didnt get any of fancy ford cameras :). The one I do regret not having is the forward facing one on some trails where you cant see whats in front of you, or on the other side of a drop off.
I used the Naviks device for front and side cameras, as I don’t have the fancy ford cameras either.
My post about it

I was looking at this more at this dashcam record, and the unimpeded rear view, which looks awesome.

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi, there. We received your comments, and yesterday we opened a product meeting with the headquarters. I'm pleased to be here to update the results of our discussions: we will be making comprehensive upgrades to the length of the harness and the waterproof performance of the camera to meet the needs of off-road adventurers.🤗🤗

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My order arrived earlier in the week but I finally got to checkout the package today.

As mentioned up thread, it does come with the 11.5' HW kit for the parking mode, HW-23/TA-39219-147

The extra kit is HW-022/TA-39229-45. Really not needed for this G900 offer but I'm sure I'll use it for a future purchase for another car in the family fleet.

Here's a picture of the contents. I also ordered the glare shield and CPL for the lens.
Ford Bronco OFFICAL DISCOUNT on Wolfbox  G900 and G890 Smart Mirror / Dash Cam 20231111_121659
Sponsored