Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi, there. We received your comments, and yesterday we opened a product meeting with the headquarters. I'm pleased to be here to update the results of our discussions: we will be making comprehensive upgrades to the length of the harness and the waterproof performance of the camera to meet the needs of off-road adventurers.🤗🤗
That is excellent I know it's new but will you keep us posted on the updates. Also would it be an upgrade we can buy or is it going to be a specific kit? Want to know if I need to wait to buy.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is excellent I know it's new but will you keep us posted on the updates. Also would it be an upgrade we can buy or is it going to be a specific kit? Want to know if I need to wait to buy.
Hi, there, please include it in the waiting list. It is our key product in the next quarter. If there is no accident, we should buy it as an accessory that can be selected separately. Please be assured that we are speeding up the project.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With a fuse tap it’s obvious where the red wire went into but does the yellow wire with fuse tap specifically have to go into a certain one? Which fuse spot did you tap the yellow wire into?

I did a video a little while ago about how we installed one

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond / Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With a fuse tap it’s obvious where the red wire went into but does the yellow wire with fuse tap specifically have to go into a certain one? Which fuse spot did you tap the yellow wire into?
I've just got mine in myself. I haven't decided yet, wolfbox told me they require 7.5A, so any fuse slot that and up should work (like the 10A slots). The only thing is that the red line must be to ACC power (when the car is engine on or just accessory on), and the yellow line must be to continuous power (even when the car is off completely) to have the desired parking mode effect. I'm going probe test a few slots to make sure.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I didn’t care to use parking mode could I simply leave yellow wire off?

I've just got mine in myself. I haven't decided yet, wolfbox told me they require 7.5A, so any fuse slot that and up should work (like the 10A slots). The only thing is that the red line must be to ACC power (when the car is engine on or just accessory on), and the yellow line must be to continuous power (even when the car is off completely) to have the desired parking mode effect. I'm going probe test a few slots to make sure.

Sponsored

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I didn’t care to use parking mode could I simply leave yellow wire off?
I believe so yes. There's a chart of options that comes with the hardwire kit that says what happens in each wiring scenario. Careful not to wire it such that it stays on all the time and drain your battery!

Also it comes with a 12v outlet plug too, so no need to hardwire at all, if you don't need the parking mode (except for hiding the cables of course).

I plan on wiring it up for parking mode though.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I was looking at that chart a bit earlier and ran the power kit box from mirror to the fuse box location just to get that started. From there is where I’m trying to figure which fuse slot and how to plug it all up.

Ford Bronco OFFICAL DISCOUNT on Wolfbox  G900 and G890 Smart Mirror / Dash Cam IMG_2903
Here’s the chart, so ACC power to both is what you want, so you could wire both to the same ACC fuse.
Ford Bronco OFFICAL DISCOUNT on Wolfbox  G900 and G890 Smart Mirror / Dash Cam IMG_2903

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I was looking at that chart a bit earlier and ran the power kit box from mirror to the fuse box location just to get that started. From there is where I’m trying to figure which fuse slot and how to plug it all up.

Yeah, I think in the video @evilletruck used 37 (I think) for ACC and couldn't make it out, but 4 maybe? Said it was another 20A anyway and it was near the top, for continuous.
I'll test when I get some free time this week to do the install

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@evilletruck How’d you run the wire for the backup camera through the A pillar? Seems like the YouTube recording went out right at that time! I’m finally starting on this and got stuck here. Thanks.

Ford Bronco OFFICAL DISCOUNT on Wolfbox  G900 and G890 Smart Mirror / Dash Cam image

Sponsored

strawhatguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@evilletruck How’d you run the wire for the backup camera through the A pillar? Seems like the YouTube recording went out right at that time! I’m finally starting on this and got stuck here. Thanks.

Ford Bronco OFFICAL DISCOUNT on Wolfbox  G900 and G890 Smart Mirror / Dash Cam image
nevermind, found a hole to just pull it through, it took a wife’s bent Bobby pin to hook it.

now to sort out the c-pillar and cargo area…

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On my 2dr I ran the rear cam wire thru the floor since I have the rear seats out and it was extremely easy to run that way. Has anyone mounted using the mirror bracket rather than the clip over existing mirror? Thinking of ordering the mount bracket but I’ve seen mixed reviews over different vehicles but not Bronco specific.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On my 2dr I ran the rear cam wire thru the floor since I have the rear seats out and it was extremely easy to run that way. Has anyone mounted using the mirror bracket rather than the clip over existing mirror? Thinking of ordering the mount bracket but I’ve seen mixed reviews over different vehicles but not Bronco specific.
I used the OE mirror bracket from Wolfbox, and it worked just great. Got rid of all the bulkiness from strapping it over the original mirror. I don't have a part #, but it is the same one for a F150, or Toyota Tacoma. I gave the compatible list to @Daniela at 3W Auto Life, so she should know.
Hope this helps.....

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

FrankB

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 mustang, 1996 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can the 3 channel now be purchased with two exterior cameras? One for the front and one for the back?
Sponsored