Sponsored

Official not getting Cyber orange I mean (Cyber yellow)

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree on the ranger or even a 4 door bronco the CO is alot of color. I like it on the 2 door though, with a MIC or shadow black hard top it helps balance out the CO. The CO definitely needs something to break it up a bit.
A white top and the lower 6"s having a white stripe kit that goes all the way around the wheel wells to each bumper would make it look retro
Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bailed today after seeing it in person finally.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love orange, its my favorite color. During the reveal I was dead set on CO. Once pictures started popping up and I saw its not a true orange I was done. I absolutely love a bright orange or a metallic burnt orange.

Since it's not what I wanted, but still wanted bright I went Velocity which I have always loved on recent Fords.

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s one I took of them next to each other. There’s a considerable difference when you see them at same time

DDF282D7-0A5F-41CB-8CF7-9713C97152A9.jpeg
Your definition of "next to each other" is far different, than mine. Also, it looks like the mini-Amazon is under some sort of roof, while its daddy is out in the sun. Stick them in the same lighting conditions, and put them a little closer than 100 feet apart, and send a picture of that.

I liked Amazon51, when I first saw it; but it's a "hard no," now. Cyber Orange is where it's at, Baby!

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your definition of "next to each other" is far different, than mine. Also, it looks like the mini-Amazon is under some sort of roof, while its daddy is out in the sun. Stick them in the same lighting conditions, and get thema little closer than 100 feet apart, and send a picture of that.
They were both out and not covered. But it was overcast. A51 is has much more saturated color than the Amazon vans.

The Amazon color is what you get if you mixed Carbonized Gray with A51 lol. No one would mistake them for the same color seeing them in person it’s pretty noticeable

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea the Area 51 Color Changes a lot in all kinds of lighting like Cyber orange does.

More Blue in Area 51.

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) 360_F_339284776_0gVTWkODX9g2iT1r7vA5pESXQRSsRnjI
Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) bcc500ac03771485ac2df1b0068542bd
Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) Amazon-on-Valley-View

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) Overland6IMG_0942-scaled
Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) shutterstock_1392911810

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) 2021-Ford-Bronco-2-Door-Badlands-Area-51-Color-Exterior-005-roof-off-brush-guard-17-inch-Machi
Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) Area-51-Bronco-Sport-Video

Overland6IMG_0942-scaled.jpg

Overland6IMG_0942-scaled.jpg

Ctown Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So driving by Russ Milne ford in Michigan a ugly yellow ranger catches my eye. I quickly pull in and think to myself "God please don't be cyber orange" I walk up to the window sticker and sure enough it was CO. Such a disappointment it is basically metallic school bus yellow. Going to have to change my order now and not sure what color to go with now. Oh and the pic does not do justice looks so much worse in person.
Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) Overland6IMG_0942-scaled

Sponsored

Ctown Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So driving by Russ Milne ford in Michigan a ugly yellow ranger catches my eye. I quickly pull in and think to myself "God please don't be cyber orange" I walk up to the window sticker and sure enough it was CO. Such a disappointment it is basically metallic school bus yellow. Going to have to change my order now and not sure what color to go with now. Oh and the pic does not do justice looks so much worse in person.
My wife wanted the Cyber Orange too, then we noticed it was more yellow than orange so we went with the Area 51..
I wish Ford offered a British Racing Green option.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Cyber Orange is not a flattering color on Ranger. I expect it to look better on Bronco as there is more contrasting trim everywhere. Bronco takes brighter colors much better than trucks do.

Full disclosure:
Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) 1616090688038
is also a very un-flattering color on Ranger. As is Race Red which turns Ranger into a fire truck, yet looks really good on Bronco.

Something about the painted bumpers and massive panels of Ranger just doesn't take some colors as well. FWIW, Lightning Blue looks amazing on Ranger and will look even better on Bronco!

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) flaps 2

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know there’s nothing to talk about when someone is compelled to start a hater’s thread about a colour...this cancel culture is out of control.

Go outside and enjoy the day! 😉

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In pure direct sunlight at noon it will look yellow. Any other time it looks a beautiful golden orange color. I have saw it in person twice. Once on a sport in the shade and loved it and again during the evening on a ranger and loved it once again. I can't wait for my 4door wildtrak!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here’s one I took of them next to each other. There’s a considerable difference when you see them at same time

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) flaps 2
There are approximately 30,000 Amazon delivery vehicles in the greater Seattle area. More than enough for A51 to look like an Amazon delivery vehicle.

I should also point out that the van pictured above is in their older paint color back when they bought off-the-shelf vehicles. The fleet-wide change should be complete within a few years, but this is their corporate fleet color going forward. They have determined this "unique" paint color and due to their volume, they get to buy all their vehicles in this new Area 51, er, pardon my slip...... Their new "corporate Amazon delivery vehicle color".. Certainly NOT A51....

FYI: A51 is not selling well on Bronco Sports sitting on lots here, many customers say it looks a lot like........ An Amazon delivery vehicle...... Shocking.

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) shutterstock_1392911810[1]
Sponsored