Sponsored

Official not getting Cyber orange I mean (Cyber yellow)

bgcfman

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Honda Accord, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So driving by Russ Milne ford in Michigan a ugly yellow ranger catches my eye. I quickly pull in and think to myself "God please don't be cyber orange" I walk up to the window sticker and sure enough it was CO. Such a disappointment it is basically metallic school bus yellow. Going to have to change my order now and not sure what color to go with now. Oh and the pic does not do justice looks so much worse in person.
20210318_155216.jpg
I was behind an orange ranger the other day. Definitely didn’t look this yellow. It was bright sun and it looked great.
Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was behind an orange ranger the other day. Definitely didn’t look this yellow. It was bright sun and it looked great.
Most likely it was a 2019 Saber Orange Ranger.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... "God please don't be cyber orange" I walk up to the window sticker and sure enough it was CO. Such a disappointment it is basically metallic school bus yellow. ...
20210318_155216.jpg
Cyber Schoolbus :poop:

I just went with OJxford White, and plan to put a wrap on it.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cyber Schoolbus :poop:

I just went with OJxford White, and plan to put a wrap on it.
I'm doing the same, first choice is a green wrap, but the Liquid Copper from 3M is REALLY tempting

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) 1616239216381

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm doing the same, first choice is a green wrap, but the Liquid Copper from 3M is REALLY tempting

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) 1616239216381
That looks great!

However, I'm thinking non gloss will look "tougher".

I'm currently digging satin urban jungle from Avery

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks great!

However, I'm thinking non gloss will look "tougher".

I'm currently digging satin urban jungle from Avery
Avery has a moss green matte metallic that is great

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
...had a black car, was an oven in summer.
Had many dark/black vehicles. Never had this specific issue. INTERIOR colors matter for that 5280X more than exterior colors and even with that, HVAC systems on cars with remote starting (on Automatics) have solved that problem.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
So driving by Russ Milne ford in Michigan a ugly yellow ranger catches my eye. I quickly pull in and think to myself "God please don't be cyber orange" I walk up to the window sticker and sure enough it was CO. Such a disappointment it is basically metallic school bus yellow. Going to have to change my order now and not sure what color to go with now. Oh and the pic does not do justice looks so much worse in person.
20210318_155216.jpg
Should have called the color "Maize". It looks very similar to the color on a Michigan helmet or basketball* jersey.

Nike actually owns that color, so when Michigan went with Adidas for a few years, the "Maize" color turned a little too bright. Back to the correct Maize now that Nike has the Michigan contract again.

I guess to get the actual Maize on Broncos, there would have to be a Nike Jumpman on it, plus royalty?

I ended up getting Antimatter Blue. I will put a big "block M" Maize sticker on the doors when I go to Ann Arbor. I figure, the look will be so super-deluxe awesome, that I can get free parking at tailgates that way.

* Perhaps, subconsciously you don't like the color because you support a rival B1G team that is no longer playing in the Tournament?

Last edited:

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Penn State fan here. But in all seriousness, you have no idea how much this one picture helps me. I ordered CO on my 2 door wildtrak and I did that because I own a 2018 mustang gt in orange fury and it is by far my absolute favorite color ever. CO has been exactly what you said above. A yellow. And im falling out of love with it fast. But this picture literally speaks a million words to me. Thank you for such a good picture to confirm CO is really Cyber Yellow lol. Also WeAre. PENN STATE.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why white? Shadow Black would hide all of the unwrapped portions better.
I went Carbonized Gray because I REALLY don't like black cars and I could live with the gray if I have to.

I think it'll still work like black when wrapped. Thoughts?

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My OBX SAS w/ Mod hardtop will be CO- I love the look! Plus it’s fitting for a good pineapple pizza decal 🍍🍕😜

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went Carbonized Gray because I REALLY don't like black cars and I could live with the gray if I have to.

I think it'll still work like black when wrapped. Thoughts?
Much better than white for sure. Being a metallic gray helps, because it looks like metal. If you look at some of the various shots, you’ll see the exterior color is peaking out from behind the bumpers, in the cargo area, and under the doors. Having those be dark and disappear means less work.