First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I live in the Southeast (Middle TN). My kids and I are just getting into overnight backpacking. The perfect excursion once the Bronco comes would be a moderate offroading trail to a trailhead for a 3-5 mile backpack to a primitive campsite. I was wondering if anyone has recommendations in the region? We are a relatively close drive to the Blue Ridge GA, Smokey Mt. and Land Between the Lakes areas. AL, MS, GA, TN, NC and KY are within reach.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in the Southeast (Middle TN). My kids and I are just getting into overnight backpacking. The perfect excursion once the Bronco comes would be a moderate offroading trail to a trailhead for a 3-5 mile backpack to a primitive campsite. I was wondering if anyone has recommendations in the region? We are a relatively close drive to the Blue Ridge GA, Smokey Mt. and Land Between the Lakes areas. AL, MS, GA, TN, NC and KY are within reach.

Thanks in advance!
What part of middle TN. I am in Clarksville. There are a few spots to go as you stated LBL. Mammoth Cave Chattanooga area has some and gatlinberg/Pigeon forge area. Also check out the Tennessee Bronco Club page on here.

OP
OP
88to21bronco

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What part of middle TN. I am in Clarksville. There are a few spots to go as you stated LBL. Mammoth Cave Chattanooga area has some and gatlinberg/Pigeon forge area. Also check out the Tennessee Bronco Club page on here.
McMinnville area.

I was hoping for specific suggestions. It's hard nosing around online to get all the info you need...water availability on the backpacking trail, difficulty of offroad portion, etc...

Thanks for the response.
Sponsored