First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long until you are obligated to make a YouTube video about it? Is it a week, maybe 2? What's the penalty if you don't make it in time?
The video doesn't count if you aren't in 4wd. Too many mall crawling videos for my tastes.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never really get sick of reviews. I just turn the sound down and look at a Bronco going vroom vroom... It helps me stay pumped... Has the novelty of having it worn off yet? I feel like I'm gonna stand in the driveway and stare at it for hours.

Sponsored

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I usually skip the mall-crawler / walk around videos, now.
The actual wheeling and camping videos are where it's at. You tube is severely lacking in those type of Bronco videos.
agree the off road vids are best but will look at the mall crawlers if they have a similar build as mine

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
while not a bronco, it took my me about two years to post up a video about my 2006 Impala SS (5.3 V8 front driver) with an aftermarket 76?MM turbo. After about the 4th transmission rebuild in three years (grenaded gears, not just clutches) I gave up on it. My cousin took it and made a decent living at the illegal drags in Chicago, or so the legend goes. (looked like a rental car reject, but would pull 12's if it hooked up), the torque input sensor on the transmission (no idea if accurate) would usually max at around 625 lb-ft, generally followed by a 'boom'

edit; non-smart ass answer is never, why would anyone bother unless they are pushing the envelope?

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How long until you are obligated to make a YouTube video about it? Is it a week, maybe 2? What's the penalty if you don't make it in time?
What ever time frame that I waited from "in production" to receipt is how long I will wait.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I usually skip the mall-crawler / walk around videos, now.
The actual wheeling and camping videos are where it's at. You tube is severely lacking in those type of Bronco videos.
Don't you worry.. as soon as I get my Bronco (24-48 hours), you poor souls are going to be stuck seeing footage from every trail I can put it down here in AZ.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anymore I only watch the live feed through my windshield and peering down the hood lining up Wranglers in the twin gunsights.....now if the headlights would fold in and be replaced with 50 caliber hardware we'd have something

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't you worry.. as soon as I get my Bronco (24-48 hours), you poor souls are going to be stuck seeing footage from every trail I can put it down here in AZ.
I have friends in Tucson and am there a few times a year. Planning on driving the Bronco there... Where's a good place to smash scorpions?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The wait time is immediate and the penalty is chairs. Who's got one?

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have friends in Tucson and am there a few times a year. Planning on driving the Bronco there... Where's a good place to smash scorpions?
TONS of trails listed within an hour or two in OnXoff.

Out by Mt Lemon is amazing and there is a big nature reserve nearby (Patagonia state park) that has great camping and wheeling. If you guys ever need backup, hit me up!
Sponsored