Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Avoid Airport ford lincoln in Hamilton.

They don't care about the online deposit/reservation system. Insist on a non-refundable deposit right now (2500) & their GM said that ford hasn't even released an online reservation system for the Bronco, only for the Bronco Sport.

When you try and tell them regarding the online deposit they will tell you that is only to gauge interest by Ford & holds zero weight. The deposit placed with them will be for their first allocated build.

After a few days back and forth with them, I had to tell him to pull his head out of his ***.

I've sent this info to my friend.
Sponsored

mitsl

Wildtrak
First Name
Mit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When this is coming from their GM I doubt anything would happen. I see you mentioned you know a few people, If you can share their details via PM. As I'm looking for a different dealership to deal with.

OP
OP
Mr.Pike17

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok guys got a big update from my contact at Kitchener Ford...

"Sorry for the delay on this, but I wanted to confirm with all of our AutoIQ locations that we will follow a consistent strategy.

We are really excited about the Bronco and very much want to embrace the enthusiast community.

At any one of our following 9 Ford locations we WILL NOT charge any ADM for Bronco’s for Bronco6G forum members.

- Kitchener Ford
- Parkway Ford Lincoln (Waterloo)
- Oak-Land Ford Lincoln (Oakville)
- Ed Learn Ford Lincoln (St Catharines)
- Barrie Ford
- Maitland Ford Lincoln (Sault Ste Marie)
- Northern Lights Ford (Wawa)
- St Thomas Ford Lincoln

As we do not know how allocation will be distributed yet or if there will be very limited production runs of certain models, we will reserve the right to set market based pricing on very limited availability production runs (if for example there was a model or trim like a GT350R or a GT500 Carbon Fibre Track Package).

Please reach out if you or any other members have any questions or ideas on how we can get behind the Bronco movement. We are pretty pumped!

We have also setup the following email address [email protected] for enthusiasts and prospective purchasers to submit questions or queries that we can research and respond to. "

Well there it is guys. I hope that helps...
Im reserved at Kitchener ford as of right now. you mentioned that Ridgehill ford in Cambridge is charging no ADM as well. Is this still true? I only ask as its closer for me. thanks again for the help. im currently driving a 1997 buick leSabre aka the shitmobile till then lol

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im reserved at Kitchener ford as of right now. you mentioned that Ridgehill ford in Cambridge is charging no ADM as well. Is this still true? I only ask as its closer for me. thanks again for the help. im currently driving a 1997 buick leSabre aka the shitmobile till then lol
Hey at least the buick is comfy :) and yes as far as i know.

Sponsored

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Let's all keep connected as we get more info from dealers. The more we can share on discounts and incentives that dealers in our areas are offering the more ammunition we have at time of orders. So long we can change dealer we are grooving as we have the upper hand âś‹

Guinness24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let's all keep connected as we get more info from dealers. The more we can share on discounts and incentives that dealers in our areas are offering the more ammunition we have at time of orders. So long we can change dealer we are grooving as we have the upper hand âś‹
Maybe we should try a group buy as others are talking about on here.

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone knows if it is possible to change dealership on a reservation?
My current dealership has a $950 charge on all vehicles sold.
I was told to cancel my reservation and get a new one.(losing my place on the queue)

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mitsl

Wildtrak
First Name
Mit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems to be conflicting info on the US vs Canada orders. Spoke to ford twice( Thursday & Friday) and they said it's not possible to change.

However, I did speak to the owner of the dealership I'm changing to, said he will make a call tomorrow. Let's see what happens.

I just put a deposit down on a super clean 2005 110 Defender in Germany yesterday, So if in the event I have to wait longer, I don't mind as this Defender will would be my main road trip rig to start.

You can change one time before October 31st and you won't lose your place in the queue.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...he-first-post-as-i-get-more-information.2539/

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems to be conflicting info on the US vs Canada orders. Spoke to ford twice( Thursday & Friday) and they said it's not possible to change.

However, I did speak to the owner of the dealership I'm changing to, said he will make a call tomorrow. Let's see what happens.

I just put a deposit down on a super clean 2005 110 Defender in Germany yesterday, So if in the event I have to wait longer, I don't mind as this Defender will would be my main road trip rig to start.
Yikes. I just read all the terms and don't see anything there either. Strange it would be different.

I'm glad I did research into dealers before I made a reservation.

Be a real bummer if you can't switch.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jealous! I love the defenders! I wish my hybrid didnt run so well so Icould find a more interesting vehicle to drive while i wait haha.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He was just covering his ass. At the end of the day, there is no documentation stating an available special model. Hes just merely stating that if there is one, they reserve the right to price it accordingly. He sees the forums.
FE will maybe fall under this...

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Avoid Airport ford lincoln in Hamilton.

They don't care about the online deposit/reservation system. Insist on a non-refundable deposit right now (2500) & their GM said that ford hasn't even released an online reservation system for the Bronco, only for the Bronco Sport.

When you try and tell them regarding the online deposit they will tell you that is only to gauge interest by Ford & holds zero weight. The deposit placed with them will be for their first allocated build.

After a few days back and forth with them, I had to tell him to pull his head out of his ***.
This is what I hate about this whole process. D*cks like this who have no clue other than how to steal money from you.
I seriously hope nobody has a rez there... And if they do, let them know why you're changing and not dealing with them.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FE will maybe fall under this...
The first edition would probably fall under this but Canada doesnt get it so we dont have to worry about it haha
Sponsored