First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS5, FORD RAPTOR 2ND GEN
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So basically what you're saying is despite what Ford has said and has disseminated, shady dealers are gonna do what shady dealers are gonna do?

What dealership do you work for again? Asking for a friend.
Man you should be a reporter you're good at cherry picking information. You must have brushed past the fact that I said that we DO NOT. If you wanna bunch all dealers into the same group why believe any of the information that has been posted on this forum?
Sponsored

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Keep in mind Ford has a new CEO this year. They also laid off 1000+ white collar workers a few weeks ago. I am sure this is very discouraging for the brand from the outside, but it could mean Ford is "getting it" and will look to change their relationships with dealers. In fact, combined with such an evolving market (pandemic, electric who-ha, stimulus packages, used car prices increasing) this would be the absolute best time to sit down with dealers and discuss improvements to their system.

Logic says Bronco is Ford's new baby. I can't imagine it ever dominating its market like their trucks, but with such a powerful name they need to approach its launch uniquely. Why would dealers like Granger, etc, be so willing to preemptively offer below MSRP pricing to attract out of state customers if they know they'll be limited on the amount of orders they can fulfill? If they felt like they would be restricted in anyway, that is quite an aggressive risk.

I dont think Ford will screw this up. Maybe some hiccups, but I would bet anyone that follows through with an order will *eventually* get their Bronco. The only way they fail is if they price their product and accessories too high and cannot convert enough reservations into orders.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.