Sponsored

Opinions of masks aside, are they required at all Off-Roadeo locations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgro

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DISCLAIMER: I’m not sharing my opinions on anything COVID or mask, I’m just seeking info from people that have been there. If this question triggers you, then there are plenty of other threads to read through!

my dad and uncle want to do the off roadeo with me (we all have an order in). I already did NH, masks were required inside the building there… is this standard for each location? I’m assuming it’s the rule everywhere, but I’m curious if anyone has insight as to its implementation. Bottom line, there’s no way I’m going to get my dad to go with a mask on, but I’d really like to find a way to get past that aspect and enjoy the day. If you went to TX or NV and didn’t need a mask, please share!
Sponsored

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to Austin Off-Roadeo in August and no one was wearing a mask indoors or outdoors. I'm unsure if that's changed since.

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NH said they require masks. Most people had them on inside the building. Once outside most people took them off.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I attended Nevada Off-Roadeo on October 31. At that time they asked that we wear a mask inside only, and the only time that was for me was going into the little merch store, no big deal. Pretty much 95% of the day we were outside or in the vehicles, and NO mask was required.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry OP, ask a simple question and you get unsolicited opinions despite specifically saying Opinions-of-masks-aside. Some folks either just can't help themselves, or are seriously lacking in reading comprehension skills, but in either case, seem to think we give a shit about their opinions on a subject not relevant to the mission of this board...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.