Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love my leather OBX seats, also got the roast/onyx, but upgrading to leather also automatically loses the washout floor, which makes sense but I didnt realize. Id rather have that than the leather seats. Nice choice on the changes.
No OBX has wash out floor so you didn’t lose anything.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I paid up a couple hundred bucks for a loaded OBX sas over a similarly equipped Wildtrak. This is for the 2021. I was going for a classy build, no money spared, which landed me at the antimatter OBX sas on roast leather. It was my grail build. The concave grille is truer to the EB broncos and the silver dash insert and beauty rings and chrome emblems were also very fitting. Plus you got correctly match mirrors and handles so all of that seemed perfect for a CLEAN midnight blue on tan.

NOW, with antimatter dropped I would have gone same build with rapid red. But alas that was dropped too. So if I had to order again today that classic combo doesn’t really exist anymore. Unfortunately. If I had to order with todays options, I would go with something sportier such as eruption green and maybe with the Wildtrak grille and just go full Wildtrak. But not the biggest fan of that shade of green. Actually I’d probably be forced to go murdered out sporty black Wildtrak since no color options really shout to me.

here’s the grail build

C09D9D84-CC1B-417A-85DF-5D2950215FB9.jpeg

785A9B27-ECF1-48DC-B489-E2F4CC17AC8D.jpeg

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Seriously, those mods took all of 30 minutes to install (without the winch install). It's all Rough Country and it bolts right up to the stock OBX. I would be the first to admit that pepping for the winch and actually installing the winch is much more involved.
Seriously, it's pretty badass. Well done!

Kreation

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For me the only Bronco that the dealership had at the time I was there was a wildtrak and I just don't care for the interior and thats the only option. Small maybe picky detail, and I'm sure there's lots of people that love it. Beauty is the eye of the beholder and its just not for me.

Also being on the shorter side, and my ex's being even shorter. Running boards are a must, yes you can get them on a wildtrak but it just adds to the $3,500 CAD difference between a OBX and WT for me.
Sponsored