Sponsored

Oracle Lighting Dual Function Turn Signal/Reverse Module Amber/White for Bronco 21-23 with Oracle Flush mount tail lights

Charlesbrown165

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2 Dr Cosmo Blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco came with factory halogen rear tailights. I recently upgraded to the Oracle Flush mount LED tailights……plug and play…..no Forescan needed. I love them. I thought adding some amber turn signals from Oracle would be cool. I ordered the Oracle Lighting Dual Function Turn Signal/Reverse Module Amber/White Bronco 2021-2023……
I did not know that the turn signal modules require Forscan changes if used on broncos that came from factory with halogen headlights. Does anyone know what Forscan changes are needed to make them work on my bronco with the Oracle flush mount taillights ? I reached out to oracle but have not heard back yet. Thanks in advance.

IMG_1189.png
Sponsored

OP
OP

Charlesbrown165

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2 Dr Cosmo Blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update………the dual function turn modules ARE NOT compatible with Broncos that came with HALOGEN tail lights…….just got off phone with oracle….the halogen equipped broncos are missing a key wire for them to function. Bummer.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was gonna say Im pretty sure I ready they werent compatible. I knew there was a reason I didnt get them. I love my lights but it would be a nice feature to have.
Sponsored