Sponsored

FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are the DTCs you are getting? It shouldn't throw any due to these Forscan changes. What model/year Bronco? Did you change anything else while you were in there? Tire Size? ASS disabled? Steering Wheel Temp?
I did change tire size
Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting 20231206_153124
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey I just installed the flush mounts and made the forscan changes and now I have a bunch of DTCs related to the Body Control Module. I double checked the changes and they are accurate. Any experience with this or suggestions?
That's really odd, you may want to reload the as-built and then try making the changes again. We have done this dozens of times without any DTCs.

Sponsored

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's really odd, you may want to reload the as-built and then try making the changes again. We have done this dozens of times without any DTCs.
It sounds like it's the tire size change I did at the same time. I was able to clear the other DTCs except the ones related to the tire size

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It sounds like it's the tire size change I did at the same time. I was able to clear the other DTCs except the ones related to the tire size
Yep, didn't see someone already answered. Glad to hear you got it worked out!

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Check out the ORACLE Flush Mount Tail Lights installed on the Imagine Dragons Bronco as seen at the SEMA show!

Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting 20231206_153124

Unveiled for the world to see at SEMA 2023, Galpin Auto Sports’ Ford Bronco is a one-of-a-kind off-roader that captures the essence of both the Bronco’s heritage and the musical magic of Imagine Dragons. The collaboration between GAS and the band resulted in a remarkable vehicle that seamlessly marries the world of music and automotive artistry.

The Imagine Dragons-inspired Bronco is based on the rugged Badlands four-door model. What sets it apart is its unique and nostalgic styling. The design team at GAS drew inspiration from the older Broncos, giving this modern off-roader a retro touch. At the front, you’ll find a Ranger-style grille and badging, paying homage to the Bronco’s heritage. The standard wheels have been swapped for custom aluminum wheels from Fifteen52, finished in a striking gold color that complements the Eruption Green metallic paintwork. These wheels are wrapped in rugged 37-inch Toyo Open Country M/T tires, ensuring this Bronco is ready to conquer any terrain.

The gold accents extend to the detachable roof and the grille, creating a harmonious contrast with the vibrant Eruption Green. The vehicle not only boasts stunning looks but also impressive off-road capabilities. To enhance its performance in challenging terrains, GAS has equipped the Bronco with a 2.5-inch Camburg suspension lift kit and Bilstein shocks. These modifications make it clear that this Bronco is not just a showpiece; it’s a true off-road warrior.
As seen at the SEMA Show in the Grand Hall:
Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting IMG_5398
Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting IMG_5396

Sponsored

ORACLE Terry

Base
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow! Check out these blacked out ORACLE Lighting Flush LED Tail Lights by @1five1garage! 😎

Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting IMG_7408
Sponsored