Sponsored

Order combining a Wildtrack & Badlands??

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is all screwed up. The “configured options” spot references the order my dealer placed on their own with my reservation number last year before I told them to 99 it. So that was a loaded Wildtrack - v6 auto leather lux. My build is badlands lux stick optional wheels keypad door mats…

Two worries: I don’t see the dealer agreeing to a total price anywhere as I have seem on other screen captures. And also I don’t wind up with the wrong Bronco and my dealer winding up with it and me being out a res.

I have been paranoid about this every step, and I have not yet seem anything to make me relax. I plan on calling the hotline Friday.

Thanks in advance for any constructive advice. ~ Mike
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Try using that special link. Log into your Fors account first. The paste this into your address bar making sure to adjust the number at the end to your order number that shows up Ford.com
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=101nnnn

It's the only place where I can actually see that I ordered a WT, and all my options. Because the normal reservation page provides Jack crap in the way of info.

OP
OP
Murph914

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I called Ford - 8003923673 and also chatted online. Seems that the order processed just fine. The glitch of the Frankenbronco of half Badlands half Wildtrack seems to have disappeared.

The girl on the phone told me that because I have an early res of 7/14 and before the March cutoff I was protected by price protection against dealer add on fees. However I am not sure that is actually what it means. The girl I was chatting to online told me I need to figure it out with the dealer and that mother Ford had no power in it.

Wish me luck.
Sponsored