Sponsored

Order Confirmation Email shows Incorrect Order!?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just because I didn’t have an account up until today does not mean I haven’t been viewing this cite since summer of 2020. I created the account to ask this very question. That is all. Thank you for your help and thanks for tagging the links!
Sorry.

The system that generates those emails, and the one that handles your Ford.com profile, are not the same as the system that handles the actual orders.

There are numerous instances of the emails or the Ford profile not full or accurately reflecting what the actual order is in the system.

The gold standard to confirm is to get your order/build sheet from your dealer. This will itemize exactly what your order is for.

One example has already been posted. Here’s mine:

(this is a copy of the “preview” provided to me that I confirmed was accurate and my dealer hit *submit* on)

Ford Bronco Order Confirmation Email shows Incorrect Order!? 725AC56E-A8B7-4961-80F3-AC79871D4331

If your dear can supply you with a current print out of what your order is, go with that and ignore the email.

If your dealer cant provide you with this, keep pestering them until they do.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ENC123

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry.

The system that generates those emails, and the one that handles your Ford.com profile, are not the same as the system that handles the actual orders.

There are numerous instances of the emails or the Ford profile not full or accurately reflecting what the actual order is in the system.

The gold standard to confirm is to get your order/build sheet from your dealer. This will itemize exactly what your order is for.

One example has already been posted. Here’s mine:

(this is a copy of the “preview” provided to me that I confirmed was accurate and my dealer hit *submit* on)

Ford Bronco Order Confirmation Email shows Incorrect Order!? 725AC56E-A8B7-4961-80F3-AC79871D4331

If your dear can supply you with a current print out of what your order is, go with that and ignore the email.

If your dealer cant provide you with this, keep pestering them until they do.
Thank you for your help. This clears everything up. Very detailed. We can be friends now.

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know! I have called them twice about it and keep saying that they are confident that the order they put in is correct and that the email is bogus. When visiting the dealer, they sounded absolutely CLUELESS on the Bronco and everything to do with it. I knew 100x more about the car then they did.
I feel the same way. I have been to multiple dealers and I had more details then the salespeople. It gets frustrating....I am dropping 52K on a vehicle I have not driven and these salespeople are very uneducated on the product and the process.
Sponsored