Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In going through the order confirmation I received from Ford I noticed that the lock-and-load roof rack was missing. I have yet to get back to the dealer on that given I still have time. Not sure how many of you had this issue. Also, I was led to believe that the salesperson at the dealership will have access to the actual Ford order system. It turned out that he was using is the same B&P tool we have been using. Lol! He printed it out as confirmation and then was later going to re-key all the info into the "Ford" system. Really? No wonder there was a missed item.
Sponsored

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't think the accessories are available in Ford's order system yet. Unless something has changed recently.

OP
OP
desibull

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think the accessories are available in Ford's order system yet. Unless something has changed recently.
Interestingly the cross bars are on the list.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In going through the order confirmation I received from Ford I noticed that the lock-and-load roof rack was missing. I have yet to get back to the dealer on that given I still have time. Not sure how many of you had this issue. Also, I was led to believe that the salesperson at the dealership will have access to the actual Ford order system. It turned out that he was using is the same B&P tool we have been using. Lol! He printed it out as confirmation and then was later going to re-key all the info into the "Ford" system. Really? No wonder there was a missed item.
My ford email confirmation was just a summary and did not include everything (and some people's emails include different things).... the system is separate from the ordering system and I have no idea how it decides what to include in the email.

Either way, get a copy of the order sheet from your dealer... that's the gold standard of what's actually in the order system.

should look like this:

Ford Bronco Incorrect order info in Ford confirmation email Order Summary Screen Shot

In contrast, here's what my email showed:

Ford Bronco Incorrect order info in Ford confirmation email Ford Confirmation Email Screen Shot

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interestingly the cross bars are on the list.
Which list?

@SPS4 is correct. Anything that is listed in the B&P under the accessories area:

Ford Bronco Incorrect order info in Ford confirmation email accessories BP

...will not be able to be made a part of your factory order. You can order those items through your dealer to be installed by them or you after your Bronco is delivered.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Ford email only has 8 bullet points under the summary so for most people, not all options will show on the summary email.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since I initially reserved a Base (in my haste of just trying to get a Day-1 reservation in, I forgot to choose a trim), my first order confirmation showed I had ordered a Base. I had a bit of a heart palpitation, but then relaxed and figured that I had plenty of time to fix the order if I needed. About a day later, I got an update with the correct info. I think it was just initially converted to an order and then later filled in with the exact details when they had time. My confirmation had the $365 roof rails listed.

OP
OP
desibull

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since I initially reserved a Base (in my haste of just trying to get a Day-1 reservation in, I forgot to choose a trim), my first order confirmation showed I had ordered a Base. I had a bit of a heart palpitation, but then relaxed and figured that I had plenty of time to fix the order if I needed. About a day later, I got an update with the correct info. I think it was just initially converted to an order and then later filled in with the exact details when they had time. My confirmation had the $365 roof rails listed.
So, I actually ended up getting 2 emails from Ford; the first is the summary most of you are referring to, but I also got a second email with the order attached which @ZackDanger has posted. All that the dealer was able to print for me was the output from the B&P.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I actually ended up getting 2 emails from Ford; the first is the summary most of you are referring to, but I also got a second email with the order attached which @ZackDanger has posted. All that the dealer was able to print for me was the output from the B&P.
Interesting. Are you sure it wasn't someone from the dealership that emailed you your order?

Basically, they used the b&P to make their cheat-sheet... confirmed with you... then sat down and entered them all into the order system... when that got submitted Ford sent you the confirmation email, and the dealer sent you the order form from their end.

Either way, glad it's all sorted!

OP
OP
desibull

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting. Are you sure it wasn't someone from the dealership that emailed you your order?

Basically, they used the b&P to make their cheat-sheet... confirmed with you... then sat down and entered them all into the order system... when that got submitted Ford sent you the confirmation email, and the dealer sent you the order form from their end.

Either way, glad it's all sorted!
YUP...pretty much what happened. Both emails are [email protected]. I have got other emails from my dealer.
Sponsored