Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Haven't seen/heard much about the issue of orders not showing up on the website of late. so thought I'd ask if anyone had found a resolution for this mild annoyance yet. I can look up my vehicle via the vehicle order/tracking status link using my order number and VIN, but on my account it shows that I have no existing orders. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Abundigas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haven't seen/heard much about the issue of orders not showing up on the website of late. so thought I'd ask if anyone had found a resolution for this mild annoyance yet. I can look up my vehicle via the vehicle order/tracking status link using my order number and VIN, but on my account it shows that I have no existing orders. 🤷‍♂️

Same with mine, I have just come to the conclusion that it will arrive when my dealer tells me it arrived. Spoke with them Firday because I received $100 credit on my Master Card from them labeled Reservation Credit... I will say made me nervous.. But its all good

OP
OP
Broncoder

Broncoder

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same with mine, I have just come to the conclusion that it will arrive when my dealer tells me it arrived. Spoke with them Firday because I received $100 credit on my Master Card from them labeled Reservation Credit... I will say made me nervous.. But its all good
Yeah that woulda freaked me the #$%^ out.

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah I used to backdoor link to see I was scheduled 2/14 but I never got a email and my ford account says ordering and not scheduled, I don’t think ford sent out any emails for the last scheduling
Sponsored