First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford.com is hopelessly broken, Mark Levine said they have Rockstar as web developers, who knew, Rockstars would suck at html...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can't say that I am impressed but the wife loves it. In all fairness, I drive the F150 daily with a 5.0 so is not a fair comparison to the EcoSport. It gets great gas mileage and am pretty sure I will have a better opinion of it when we drive to California and back for the holidays.
Ha. I am used to econoboxes. and they've grown on me since gas hit the upper 3.00s here in Utah. I've had my fair share of decently fast shitboxes, but they serve me no purpose other than to get me in trouble. I was pretty close to buying a 370z instead but I can't imagine daily driving one of those. I was going to hold out for the Bronco before I bought the Ecosport, but the Terrain is well out of powertrain and every day I see Fords come in just out of powertrain with all sorts of nasty failures, so I know my GM isn't far behind.

The Ecosport will be out of powertrain probably about the time I see a Bronco, so I'll just roll with it until then.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Okay, I received my email 10.30.2021 the day I ordered but it does not show up on my new Ford account. Is there anything I can do to get it on the account?

Pharaoh Edge

Badlands
First Name
Jayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can also go the chat now option or call the service number on ford.com and ask how your bronco order status is. They just need your Order Code and Sales Code on the preview order email they should have sent you already.

Attachments

Last edited:

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can also go the chat now option on ford.com and ask how your bronco order status is. They just need your Order Code and Sales Code on the preview order email they should have sent you already.
I called yesterday providing that information and learned I should hopefully be hearing about a date soon (next few weeks)!! 🙏🏻😳🥰🥰

Sponsored

BroncoSkippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for posting the "backdoor" link. I have a Reservation Date of 10/29/2020 and my 2021 was converted to a 2022 in October 2021 (a year later, sigh). Despite ordering through my dealer, this link worked for me. It says the following: "Order sent to Dealer", "Order Accepted by Dealer" and "Scheduled for Production". I never got a spec sheet from the dealer as we did everything over the phone and I worked off the build sheet I created on the Ford site. This link does detail certain features of the build and unfortunately I've noticed an error. My original build had a MIC top that I decided to change to a soft top when the build was re-scheduled given all the issues that seemed to be lingering about those tops. Despite clarifying with the dealer repeatedly that, yes, I actually wanted the soft top, the order includes the MIC top. At the time I thought it strange that the salesperson was so inquisitive on why I wanted to switch tops...It felt like I had to convince her that was what I actually wanted! Now that I see the change wasn't made I'm really perplexed. At this point I feel like if I touch this order its going to get delayed to 2024 so I can live with this, but it strikes me as odd. After all the troubles with the MIC tops are the dealers incented to get Broncos out there that have them? Admittedly, I've only seen three "live" Broncos on the road in my area (Raleigh, NC) and all three have soft tops. Not sure there is enough actual trucks on the road to draw any conclusions but my conspiratorial instincts are flaring up.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same my reservation order from 10/8/20 is there, but my most recent I did as a walkin does not show up on the ford website. Thats said i called ford customer service and they confirmed its in and processing.
Sponsored