Sponsored

Reservation converted to order in Feb. Is what Ford.com is showing me correct?

MiddleAgeGeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all!

7/17/20 Reservation that I converted to an order thru the dealership back in Feb.. Ford.com is showing the following. Is this what I should be seeing? When does it change and what does it show when it changes?

I have an OBX, 4 door, MIC, Lux, SAS, 2.7 on order.

Thanks!

broncoorder.JPG
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, that's what you'll see until your build is scheduled.

With the options you chose and your time stamp, you're looking at next year, though.

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You'll get an email from Ford with your build date. What you are looking at won't change till right around the time of blend/build based on what I've seen.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Ford.com page only shows the original Reservation I placed in July last year. Since then I've changed the order to a Wildtrak (last March), but the page was never updated. I've called and confirmed what my dealer said with Ford that the Order is correct and was told that Ford owns the Reservation, but the Dealer owns the Order. Made sense, so I said, "OK". As long as I know what I ordered is what I hope to get. I tried making a change with my dealer yesterday, but haven't received any response at all. I want to hit them up for a test drive of their 'mannequin' even though it hurts me to think about driving anything THAT color. Still have yet to SEE a real live 2-door. I'm sure that will fully convince me that I've gone the right way.

Call the Ford rep - they are very friendly and even, I might say, optimistic about the order, though they admit that it will take more 'hanging-in there'. Good Luck!
Sponsored