Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello,

As viewed on previous threads, I went on the link to see if I can view my order status and it shows no order. I have an order number (4 characters) and received an email from Ford stating my order was received and placed, but no scheduling email yet (priority 10) Anyone know how I can view my order and progress online and why it may not be showing.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me I had to update my Ford account to ensure all the details were correct. Email address, mailing address, etc. Once I did that my Bronco order appeared in my account.

Should also note there is really nothing to keep track of online until you receive a build date. The most it’ll say is “Ordering with dealer” or “Dealer has accepted order” if you ordered online. It’ll also list the order number (which you already have). Nothing special.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

you need your eight digit reservation code. When I log into "my reservations" on Ford.com, it shows as an "Order Number", or if you check your original reservation confirmation email, it is on there as a "Reservation ID Number".

This is different than the DORA Order Summary four digit "Order Code".

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
For me I had to update my Ford account to ensure all the details were correct. Email address, mailing address, etc. Once I did that my Bronco order appeared in my account.

Should also note there is really nothing to keep track of online until you receive a build date. The most it’ll say is “Ordering with dealer” or “Dealer has accepted order” if you ordered online. It’ll also list the order number (which you already have). Nothing special.
how does it change after you get a build week and VIN? When I go to track my order is says order confirmed. Should it say scheduled for production? Or does that not happen until closer to the build week? I’ve tried calling for ford lines but the wait times are ridiculous. Wondering if I’m still scheduled or what’s going on. Received email with VIN and Dec 6 build week on September 30th but I’m worried as it doesn’t say much on the order tracker…..

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They made the mistake of asking whether I wanted to take a survey after my visit...

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello,

As viewed on previous threads, I went on the link to see if I can view my order status and it shows no order. I have an order number (4 characters) and received an email from Ford stating my order was received and placed, but no scheduling email yet (priority 10) Anyone know how I can view my order and progress online and why it may not be showing.
Orders placed in person at a dealer will not appear in your Ford.com account (per my conversion with Ford chat). You'll get the email communications, and once you get a VIN, you can track it via the tracker. https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Orders placed in person at a dealer will not appear in your Ford.com account (per my conversion with Ford chat). You'll get the email communications, and once you get a VIN, you can track it via the tracker. https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
You’ll get the email communications…

I wish someone would tell my dealer and Ford this.

OP
OP

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you. This is helpful. I guess I will just have to be patient and wait and wait and wait....

OP
OP

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I tried to do that, but for some reason, it won't let me submit my updated data. I may have to call Ford tech to figure that out. Thank you.

Glenn Gray

Outer Banks
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same as I was told so you better make dam sure your order is correct from your dealer, they will not allow changes after you have a VIN
Sponsored