First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having a late reservation, you know like only within the 1st week (7/19) I am trying to temper my expectations. Actually had my MY22 reorder into the dealer on the 11th before the order banks opened up thinking (hoping) that enough people would delay on getting their new orders in that just by virtue of having fewer orders to draw from that I might get an earlier shot. Oh well, seemed like a good plan. I'm wondering how much regions and market areas come into play. I could see them weighing reservations/orders in certain target areas higher. Or even just concentrating orders to certain areas just to help with shipping them more efficiently.
Sponsored

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can somebody help me out with this back door link business -> I try to use my four digit order code and it doesn't work.

It just redirects me to log into my ford account and then says "Sorry about that" stating it can't find anything.
it's your 8 digit reservation/order number

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP it is 100% because you are 99'd. This is the code to be used when someone is waiting for an option to be released later, like if you wanted MOD top, Everglades or Raptor. You NEED to get this changed or your unit will never even be looked at by big Ford. Call FORD now. You need a 10-19 to be previewed for production.

Can somebody help me out with this back door link business -> I try to use my four digit order code and it doesn't work.

It just redirects me to log into my ford account and then says "Sorry about that" stating it can't find anything.
Use your reservation/order number it's 8 digits.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=[xxxxxxxx]

It has to be your 8 digit Reservation Number. If you didn't reserve one and just placed an order, go into your ford account and click "My account" then go to "Reservations & Orders" and your order number should be there I believe.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=[xxxxxxxx]

It has to be your 8 digit Reservation Number. If you didn't reserve one and just placed an order, go into your ford account and click "My Account" then go to "Reservations & Orders" and your order number should be there I believe.
I don't have an 8 digit number. It's not on my DORA or the email Ford sent me. I created my Ford account after I put my order in. I put my order in person at the dealership. So I don't think my account and my order are synchronized. When I go to reservations & orders that page says they don't see me having any reservations or orders.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/14/20 0600 reservation, priority code 19, 14 of 23 allocations, ordered 1/28/21, confirmation email, pushed to MY22.

reordered 10/13/21, priority code 10.
Ford.com account shows ‘cancelled order‘ for my original 21’ order.

Confirmation email from Ford for MY22 order on 10/23/21

Backdoor link ‘time to reorder your Bronco’

👎

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing here either 7/14/20 3pm EST about 16 hours in to reservation time stamp with a priority 10 at my dealer (who's been great to deal with) but Ford....
Depending on where you are in line at your dealer, you have a good chance in the next big scheduling I would think.

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just placed my order last week through my local "large" dealer. I don't expect to hear anything for a long time, but it's kinda crazy to see so many people that placed orders 2-weeks ago get their Bronoc scheduled. This gives me hope, but it also makes me feel bad for the folks that placed their reservations last year and heard nothing...

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Depending on where you are in line at your dealer, you have a good chance in the next big scheduling I would think.
I said that about yesterday, but it was only for a partial 3 week run and looks like the allocation spread out was pretty large and small. I gotta imagine Jan/Feb will clear out the rest of day 1 / 2 guys at least the 4 doors.

Sponsored

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have an 8 digit number. It's not on my DORA or the email Ford sent me. I created my Ford account after I put my order in. I put my order in person at the dealership. So I don't think my account and my order are synchronized. When I go to reservations & orders that page says they don't see me having any reservations or orders.
Gotcha, yea it sound like new orders may not be able to use that link until the account lists it.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pardon my ignorance. What is "previewed" exactly?
Before Ford pulls an order for build they preview it at your dealer. Historically this has been happening on the Tuesday before the Thursday pull. This week previewing did not happen on Tuesday, rather Ford just previewed/pulled on the Thursday (yesterday). The only way to know if you are previewing is for your dealer to tell you.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks that is what I'm hoping for although they don't share that line info my sales guy did said I was in a good place.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I said that about yesterday, but it was only for a partial 3 week run and looks like the allocation spread out was pretty large and small. I gotta imagine Jan/Feb will clear out the rest of day 1 / 2 guys at least the 4 doors.
I am a day five reservation (four door) and I am pretty certain I will get pulled December/January because there are only three in front of me, if not that would mean my dealer only gets three pulled for that period and he has 16 allocations for January February. I guess he could get entirely skipped over, but I am pretty sure it doesn't work that way. I also have the 2.3 manual transmission so I am at least slightly better off than the 2.7 people at my dealership from a constraint % wise.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

you need your eight digit reservation code. When I log into "my reservations" on Ford.com, it shows as an "Order Number", or if you check your original reservation confirmation email, it is on there as a "Reservation ID Number".

This is different than the DORA Order Summary four digit "Order Code".
Sponsored