Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok smart ass let me explain it to you if you have to know all my business. First of all I did get an order confirmation from Ford. Second I sold my house to my daughter for WAY less than what it was worth to help her out. She is getting married in October. I didn’t owe but about 74k on the house. I made enough on it to pay the house off and buy a Bronco, pay all my credit cards and loans completely off. My mother in law passed away so we moved into her house because my wife inherited it along with a fairly large amount of money. The house is paid for. Since I am completely debt free I need something to pay on to keep my credit score up with a good mix of credit. I am 52 years old and have worked my ass off most of my life, so this Bronco may very well be my last vehicle and I’m not going to work too many more years. I plan on retiring early and becoming a fly fishing bum. Now who sounds stupid?
why do you need to get a car loan to keep your credit score up when you already have a house fully paid for and seem to have the finances for a Bronco? If I were you and just got debt free from a mortgage and other loans, I would keep it that way, especially if I was planning on retiring soon.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Bronculosis

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes. It was a priority code 10 on my dealer paperwork.

OP
OP

Bronculosis

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
why do you need to get a car loan to keep your credit score up when you already have a house fully paid for and seem to have the finances for a Bronco? If I were you and just got debt free from a mortgage and other loans, I would keep it that way, especially if I was planning on retiring soon.
Paying off my mortgage actually dropped my score 21 points. I also paid off a loan which contributed to it dropping. If you close accounts it will kill your credit score. Having no loans or mortgages is just as bad as having a ton of debt believe it or not.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you go about finding out if your order will be built this year? I order a non squatch badlands mid package soft top with no tow package. I had the dealer check on my order. They say it is a clean build and is just waiting to be scheduled. They told me they have allocations, but can’t or won’t tell me how many. I have seen several 23 orders get picked up by customers and saw a March order that a customer refused. I offered to buy it, but they won’t come off of 10k markup but $500. How can I track my order when it hasn’t even been scheduled and I can’t find an order # much less a VIN? I’m not sure if the dealer is b.s.ing me or what. I know there aren’t that many more weeks until 24 models will start up. What happens if it doesn’t get scheduled for 23? Does it automatically roll over to 24 or do I have to reorder and start over? I’m not waiting around for two or three years for this. I’ve been waiting to order until Ford could work this fiasco out. I sold my house so I could pay most of my Bronco off and have a very small payment. I’ve wanted a gen 1 Bronco since I was a kid. This is driving my OCD nuts! I need my Bronco! I just want a straight answer from Ford and no run around. Will it get built this year or not? I know I need to calm down and be patient but I’m finding it hard.
you need to cancel your order and find a dealer without an ADM/Mark up. That's shady shit and I wouldn't give a dealer a penny for that shit. Even if they promise not to do it to you they are still doing it. Scumbags.

Sponsored

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s your dealer’s allocations that are holding you up from being scheduled, there no other things, if they won’t tell you the numbers then go to another dealer that will. I made sure my dealer was good when I ordered on 4/10 and I picked up on 7/10, three months to the day.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/20 Reservation here-still waiting for a VIN, enjoy the wait ;)
Dude how? You have a thread with your build?

What could possibly be taking this long? 7/20 here also with a loaded 2Dr Badlands, Squatch. Only took off Tow pack.

No way this OP is whining about a March order and you’re still in the line as last man standing.

Just ain’t right…. 😔

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My experience is that there is no single paradigm that encompasses all orders. I ordered a Bronco in late April 2023. By the time I got home from the dealer, I had an email from Ford accepting the order. About 4-5 days later I received another email with a link to follow the order.

In late June I received an email with a VIN and a tentative production date of early August. I ordered everything that should have made it difficult to produce. Wildtrak, 4 door, hard top, Lux package, tow package, etc. I figured if I had to wait, I might as well get exactly what I wanted. So far, none of the options have been an impediment to producing the vehicle.

The order went through just like the last seven vehicles I've ordered from Ford and the total production time will be about equal to every other vehicle I've ordered.

Not with my order. I have a 4-digit order number and the numbers are not the same as the last four numbers of the VIN.
Yes, but when you call Ford customer service that number is meaningless. When they ask for your order number they are asking for the last eight of the vin

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The order number is the last 8 of the vin, no scheduled date, no window sticker, no info. Sorry but not much empathy from us who have waited over 2 years. Yes, my wait is finally almost done but until my hands are on the wheel…..
The order number is not tge last eight of the VIN. It’s a letter followed by three numbers. There isn’t a VIN number available when you make the order.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in a similar boat. Was first in line the week before banks reopened to go in and pay the deposit and confirm my order specs. Dealer even said "you're the first one!" - only constraint is the hard top, otherwise everything else is well within the constraints that keep getting posted. It's definitely an allocation issue and likely the dealership ordering way more Bronco's than can be built, but if your dealership isn't willing to divulge those details then you're up against a brick wall with them. Mine hasn't shared any details and I learn more from reading these boards than I do from them. I regularly get onto Ford Chat and talk with them and they've been the most transparent with me.

The thing I'm frustrated about is that my current car was my nice downpayment on the Bronco, but the longer this takes and the more miles I drive for work, the value of it keeps going down. I'm still optimistic it will come.

Sponsored

UtahGreg

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ram 1500 ecodiesel and ‘18 VW Atlas SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you go about finding out if your order will be built this year? I order a non squatch badlands mid package soft top with no tow package. I had the dealer check on my order. They say it is a clean build and is just waiting to be scheduled. They told me they have allocations, but can’t or won’t tell me how many. I have seen several 23 orders get picked up by customers and saw a March order that a customer refused. I offered to buy it, but they won’t come off of 10k markup but $500. How can I track my order when it hasn’t even been scheduled and I can’t find an order # much less a VIN? I’m not sure if the dealer is b.s.ing me or what. I know there aren’t that many more weeks until 24 models will start up. What happens if it doesn’t get scheduled for 23? Does it automatically roll over to 24 or do I have to reorder and start over? I’m not waiting around for two or three years for this. I’ve been waiting to order until Ford could work this fiasco out. I sold my house so I could pay most of my Bronco off and have a very small payment. I’ve wanted a gen 1 Bronco since I was a kid. This is driving my OCD nuts! I need my Bronco! I just want a straight answer from Ford and no run around. Will it get built this year or not? I know I need to calm down and be patient but I’m finding it hard.
been waiting 2+ years good luck

Wardognal

Outer Banks
First Name
Orville
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The order number is not tge last eight of the VIN. It’s a letter followed by three numbers. There isn’t a VIN number available when you make the order.
I thought was 4 numbers. I thought mine was 0311. But now realize it’s O311, thanks to your explanation.

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It’s your dealer’s allocations that are holding you up from being scheduled, there no other things, if they won’t tell you the numbers then go to another dealer that will. I made sure my dealer was good when I ordered on 4/10 and I picked up on 7/10, three months to the day.
Allocations are the thing! I placed 2 orders, one with a dealer who would not disclose theirs, and one that was honest about how many they had left. The first hasn't changed from unscheduled-clean, and the second, has already been assigned a production week next month with a VIN. The first order was 3/27/23, and the second was 6/26/23.

Outer Banks
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I als
I also ordered on 3/27/23 just a plain BB 2dr with nothing special and have not heard anything other then the original e-mail from Ford saying they got my order. My dealer had a Bronco coming that I was able to buy for MSRP so everything worked out ok.
Sponsored