First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do you go about finding out if your order will be built this year? I order a non squatch badlands mid package soft top with no tow package. I had the dealer check on my order. They say it is a clean build and is just waiting to be scheduled. They told me they have allocations, but can’t or won’t tell me how many. I have seen several 23 orders get picked up by customers and saw a March order that a customer refused. I offered to buy it, but they won’t come off of 10k markup but $500. How can I track my order when it hasn’t even been scheduled and I can’t find an order # much less a VIN? I’m not sure if the dealer is b.s.ing me or what. I know there aren’t that many more weeks until 24 models will start up. What happens if it doesn’t get scheduled for 23? Does it automatically roll over to 24 or do I have to reorder and start over? I’m not waiting around for two or three years for this. I’ve been waiting to order until Ford could work this fiasco out. I sold my house so I could pay most of my Bronco off and have a very small payment. I’ve wanted a gen 1 Bronco since I was a kid. This is driving my OCD nuts! I need my Bronco! I just want a straight answer from Ford and no run around. Will it get built this year or not? I know I need to calm down and be patient but I’m finding it hard.
Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Truthfully, many of us who are long haulers were surprised (and honestly frustrated) to see so many March orders get scheduled.

I would, if I were you, mentally prepare for not getting a 23 MY and may need to deal with the lack of PP. Not trying to be crappy- Ford doesn’t have a great track record of meeting any kind of production timelines. I hope I’m wrong for your sake but as someone sitting on day 564 since ordering, my depth and timeline for pain during this process says the odds are not in your favor.

OscarHTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do you go about finding out if your order will be built this year? I order a non squatch badlands mid package soft top with no tow package. I had the dealer check on my order. They say it is a clean build and is just waiting to be scheduled. They told me they have allocations, but can’t or won’t tell me how many. I have seen several 23 orders get picked up by customers and saw a March order that a customer refused. I offered to buy it, but they won’t come off of 10k markup but $500. How can I track my order when it hasn’t even been scheduled and I can’t find an order # much less a VIN? I’m not sure if the dealer is b.s.ing me or what. I know there aren’t that many more weeks until 24 models will start up. What happens if it doesn’t get scheduled for 23? Does it automatically roll over to 24 or do I have to reorder and start over? I’m not waiting around for two or three years for this. I’ve been waiting to order until Ford could work this fiasco out. I sold my house so I could pay most of my Bronco off and have a very small payment. I’ve wanted a gen 1 Bronco since I was a kid. This is driving my OCD nuts! I need my Bronco! I just want a straight answer from Ford and no run around. Will it get built this year or not? I know I need to calm down and be patient but I’m finding it hard.
Has the dealer sent you anything? If you can get an order# I'd contact Ford support. It was thru them that I was given my VIN, all they asked for was my order#.

OP
OP

Bronculosis

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There’s no way I can wait 564 days. I will be bat s$&@ crazy before then. Lol! If I could just find one on a lot with a thousand or two thousand markup I would buy one. I’m not paying 10k over for sure.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2dr Badlands 2.7 high pkg was delivered 1020 days from reservation. I had to drop tow, Lux and squatch from my original order to get it then . The good thing is I was putting money back the whole time plus the incentives and PP from Ford to drop that stuff so it's paid for .

If yours is not made in 2023 you and your dealer will have to put in a new order at the current price at that time .

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bronculosis

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has the dealer sent you anything? If you can get an order# I'd contact Ford support. It was thru them that I was given my VIN, all they asked for was my order#.
All I have is the retail purchase order and a preview order both of which I signed. I will e mail them and see if I can get my order #. I did get the e mail from Ford saying my order was confirmed.

OscarHTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All I have is the retail purchase order and a preview order both of which I signed. I will e mail them and see if I can get my order #. I did get the e mail from Ford saying my order was confirmed.
Try reaching out to Ford customer service, they may be able to find your order regardless. It's worth a shot.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s my take. If your dealer had an abandoned order and YOU had an order through them and they wouldn’t sell you the abandoned order for sticker and then wait for your order to sell at some outrageous ADM, then THEY know YOUR order isn’t coming any time soon. Selling you the on the lot Bronco would be a no brainer if they knew your order was not too far out. BTW, EVERY dealer has the ability to look your order up in the system and find out the status. If they claim they can’t then they are flat out lying.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How can I track my order when it hasn’t even been scheduled and I can’t find an order # much less a VIN?
You can't. You don't get a VIN until you are scheduled. When you get scheduled, Ford will send you an email with an approximate build week, VIN and tracking link. Your dealer can just offer guess on whether or not you get scheduled this year based off of their remaining allocations, orders and your build spec. However, with HE builds being pushed into early October, MY23 production weeks are disappearing fast and you best prepare yourself for a MY24.

And there are many here that went 2 years without getting scheduled and still some from 2021 who haven't been scheduled. So, nobody wants to here whining about a 4 month old order that is still waiting. You may get some advice but you won't get any sympathy.

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
It essentially goes into the system as a "preview" and then "scheduled". The dealer can see if you have been previewed (that means in the pool of those they plan to schedule) and if you are scheduled. If you haven't been previewed or scheduled, there is nothing more a dealer can know.

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m in a similar position, 2.7 4DR BD non sas soft top ordered 3/27 (no constraints), dealer won’t give me allocation info. I know my order is in and I know I was one of the first orders put in, but I think their lack of allocations is why I’m not scheduled yet. There only like 16,000 retail orders left in the order banks for this year, so if you have a bronco like mine with no zonstrained items, they should be able to schedule it. The people who have been waiting since 2020 and complaining about us 3/27 orders have every possible constrained item and still wonder why recently placed orders are getting scheduled before them.

OP
OP

Bronculosis

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You trolling us?
No. Not trolling at all. I know people have been waiting forever. I know I’m not special. I’m just seeing a lot of March 23 orders come in that have Sasquatch and lux package with hardtop. I gave up Sasquatch and tow package to try and get it sooner. I’m just not very patient I guess.
It essentially goes into the system as a "preview" and then "scheduled". The dealer can see if you have been previewed (that means in the pool of those they plan to schedule) and if you are scheduled. If you haven't been previewed or scheduled, there is nothing more a dealer can know.
I’m in a similar position, 2.7 4DR BD non sas soft top ordered 3/27 (no constraints), dealer won’t give me allocation info. I know my order is in and I know I was one of the first orders put in, but I think their lack of allocations is why I’m not scheduled yet. There only like 16,000 retail orders left in the order banks for this year, so if you have a bronco like mine with no zonstrained items, they should be able to schedule it. The people who have been waiting since 2020 and complaining about us 3/27 orders have every possible constrained item and still wonder why recently placed orders are getting scheduled before them.
exactly! I think there people out there still waiting on the painted modular tops unless Ford cancelled their orders.

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The order number is the last 8 of the vin, no scheduled date, no window sticker, no info. Sorry but not much empathy from us who have waited over 2 years. Yes, my wait is finally almost done but until my hands are on the wheel…..
Sponsored