First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do you go about finding out if your order will be built this year? I order a non squatch badlands mid package soft top with no tow package. I had the dealer check on my order. They say it is a clean build and is just waiting to be scheduled. They told me they have allocations, but can’t or won’t tell me how many. I have seen several 23 orders get picked up by customers and saw a March order that a customer refused. I offered to buy it, but they won’t come off of 10k markup but $500. How can I track my order when it hasn’t even been scheduled and I can’t find an order # much less a VIN? I’m not sure if the dealer is b.s.ing me or what. I know there aren’t that many more weeks until 24 models will start up. What happens if it doesn’t get scheduled for 23? Does it automatically roll over to 24 or do I have to reorder and start over? I’m not waiting around for two or three years for this. I’ve been waiting to order until Ford could work this fiasco out. I sold my house so I could pay most of my Bronco off and have a very small payment. I’ve wanted a gen 1 Bronco since I was a kid. This is driving my OCD nuts! I need my Bronco! I just want a straight answer from Ford and no run around. Will it get built this year or not? I know I need to calm down and be patient but I’m finding it hard.

If you haven't been assigned a VIN you have no way of tracking. Period.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There’s no way I can wait 564 days. I will be bat s$&@ crazy before then. Lol! If I could just find one on a lot with a thousand or two thousand markup I would buy one. I’m not paying 10k over for sure.
Many of us waited a full two years. There are some that walked in, ordered and received their Bronco within 6 months or less but IMO, that is far from the norm. Be prepared this Fall to complete a re-order for a 2024 and then again, perhaps even a 2025 model.

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Others have dug into the data, dealer codes, other users feedback but one element that seems to stick out is the volume and historical success of the dealer you ordered from. There were 4 dealers closer to me but I chose my dealer because they professionally, but feverishly fought for business in the past and they are a big big volume. World leader is at least one segment.

When I ordered I was overly clear with my rep that I knew what we were getting into and would feel lucky if we got a build date within 18 months. He calls me once a month to catch up but ultimately tell me, no update.

The real possibility of converting to a 24' build had me asking questions about options or colors that would change in preparation for that reality last month. He actually told me not to give up and that their dealership gets two allocations every month, so that is 12 more chances. I'm honestly not even sure what that means but I would be curious to know how that compares to others who have been waiting for so long.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you go about finding out if your order will be built this year? I order a non squatch badlands mid package soft top with no tow package. I had the dealer check on my order. They say it is a clean build and is just waiting to be scheduled. They told me they have allocations, but can’t or won’t tell me how many. I have seen several 23 orders get picked up by customers and saw a March order that a customer refused. I offered to buy it, but they won’t come off of 10k markup but $500. How can I track my order when it hasn’t even been scheduled and I can’t find an order # much less a VIN? I’m not sure if the dealer is b.s.ing me or what. I know there aren’t that many more weeks until 24 models will start up. What happens if it doesn’t get scheduled for 23? Does it automatically roll over to 24 or do I have to reorder and start over? I’m not waiting around for two or three years for this. I’ve been waiting to order until Ford could work this fiasco out. I sold my house so I could pay most of my Bronco off and have a very small payment. I’ve wanted a gen 1 Bronco since I was a kid. This is driving my OCD nuts! I need my Bronco! I just want a straight answer from Ford and no run around. Will it get built this year or not? I know I need to calm down and be patient but I’m finding it hard.
This makes absolutely no sense. You sold your house to pay off most of a vehicle you can’t even confirm was ordered? You plan to pay off most and have a small payment? Do you plan to leave in this vehicle? One of the most ridiculous things I’ve read on here. What part of the county do you live where homes are worth less than Broncos?

If the order was placed, you would have a email confirmation from Ford and your order listed on the site. It’s also on the form you signed. Waited two yrs for mine, no sympathy here.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The people who have been waiting since 2020 and complaining about us 3/27 orders have every possible constrained item and still wonder why recently placed orders are getting scheduled before them.
Not at all. I was a 7/20/20 reservation and dropped Lux/Tow/Sasquatch right before the order banks re-opened for the 3/27/23 folks. When mine was finally scheduled to be built in 4/23 there were a ton of fully optioned Sas/Lux/Tow and even a large number of 2drs from 3/27 that were being scheduled the same week . Yeah that pisses people off.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bronculosis

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This makes absolutely no sense. You sold your house to pay off most of a vehicle you can’t even confirm was ordered? You plan to pay off most and have a small payment? Do you plan to leave in this vehicle? One of the most ridiculous things I’ve read on here. What part of the county do you live where homes are worth less than Broncos?

If the order was placed, you would have a email confirmation from Ford and your order listed on the site. It’s also on the form you signed. Waited two yrs for mine, no sympathy here.
Ok smart ass let me explain it to you if you have to know all my business. First of all I did get an order confirmation from Ford. Second I sold my house to my daughter for WAY less than what it was worth to help her out. She is getting married in October. I didn’t owe but about 74k on the house. I made enough on it to pay the house off and buy a Bronco, pay all my credit cards and loans completely off. My mother in law passed away so we moved into her house because my wife inherited it along with a fairly large amount of money. The house is paid for. Since I am completely debt free I need something to pay on to keep my credit score up with a good mix of credit. I am 52 years old and have worked my ass off most of my life, so this Bronco may very well be my last vehicle and I’m not going to work too many more years. I plan on retiring early and becoming a fly fishing bum. Now who sounds stupid?

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, you are the one sharing personal details, opening yourself up to comments. I don’t at all feel stupid. I don’t care what you do with your assets, something just didn’t add up with your initial comments. You also stated you never received a order number, now you did. Lol

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I consider myself one of the lucky ones, 10 months to the day. Be patient

OP
OP

Bronculosis

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dude, you are the one sharing personal details, opening yourself up to comments. I don’t at all feel stupid. I don’t care what you do with your assets, something just didn’t add up with your initial comments. You also stated you never received a order number, now you did. Lol
There is no order # in the e mail or paperwork. It has not been scheduled and there is no VIN#. It just says your order has been confirmed. I only have a preview order and a retail purchase order.

buckhorn_cortez

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, SHO, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My experience is that there is no single paradigm that encompasses all orders. I ordered a Bronco in late April 2023. By the time I got home from the dealer, I had an email from Ford accepting the order. About 4-5 days later I received another email with a link to follow the order.

In late June I received an email with a VIN and a tentative production date of early August. I ordered everything that should have made it difficult to produce. Wildtrak, 4 door, hard top, Lux package, tow package, etc. I figured if I had to wait, I might as well get exactly what I wanted. So far, none of the options have been an impediment to producing the vehicle.

The order went through just like the last seven vehicles I've ordered from Ford and the total production time will be about equal to every other vehicle I've ordered.

The order number is the last 8 of the vin
Not with my order. I have a 4-digit order number and the numbers are not the same as the last four numbers of the VIN.

Sponsored

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands, in any form, is the one that takes the longest of any non specialty trim, based on what I read on this forum. I would not anticipate getting your order this year. My 2 door BL never got built and still no word on the Raptor I converted to. I'd suggest scouring online and making phone calls. It took me about 6 months to find one similar to my original build, and it was the first one ant dealer would sell without a markup.

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Badlands, in any form, is the one that takes the longest of any non specialty trim, based on what I read on this forum. I would not anticipate getting your order this year. My 2 door BL never got built and still no word on the Raptor I converted to. I'd suggest scouring online and making phone calls. It took me about 6 months to find one similar to my original build, and it was the first one ant dealer would sell without a markup.

I've hesitated to pile on those who have been waiting for months near on, years but oddly my example is counter to this and I just share it to show how much variance there is in all of this.

Ordered 2dr Badlands, SAS, Lux + more in March 23' got my tentative build date last week for late Aug 23'. I really think the individual dealer has a significant impact.

I had six different saved searches in the AutoTrader app I checked every day looking for a Raptor and 2dr Badlands in different specs at different distances because I was convinced it was going to be 18+ month wait.

Ended up finding a Raptor 8hrs away. The 2dr is for my wife who is unwaivering on exactly what she wants (how we ended up with a FE Sport) so finding one on a lot it almost impossible even before taking ADM into account.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There’s no way I can wait 564 days. I will be bat s$&@ crazy before then. Lol! If I could just find one on a lot with a thousand or two thousand markup I would buy one. I’m not paying 10k over for sure.
lol - I had to look, and…today is literally day 563 for me on my original order. Looks like it’ll be about 666 days at the current schedule!

Wardognal

Outer Banks
First Name
Orville
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was your order confirmed by Ford? If so what was your priority code?

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The only thing that may change between the confirmation email and scheduled email is the priority number…if it changes to 2 with a date code ford is planning to schedule it on that date. About 18 months after my original order the priority changed to 2, about 3 months after that I got scheduled with a build date now moved over 3 months out. No other info is available…you or your dealer has no pull with ford and their crazy schedule/build process…get over it!
Sponsored

Last edited: