Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I saw my first Bronco in the wild when driving on I80 today. Looked like a Big Bend Soft Top. Antimatter. So I guess that is some glimmer of hope the Bronco exists.
My glimmer of hope was that in the other thread they finally decided to start building Wildtraks. I hope this doesn’t mean that the next cycle for them is late October next year though. Not sure how many more scheduling threads I can take of people with later orders and my same “constraints” being pulled. 🙄
Sponsored

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting, I thought the same. Picked up DORA from dealer today for my 2022 conversion order and the priority code was now "10", changed from "19". 7/14/2020 reservation, but no production email.
I’m beginning to feel there is no rhyme or reason to it all🤣

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14 reservation and no email last night, unlike seemingly everyone else on the forum.

Anyone else not get scheduled last night? I'm pretty sure its because my dealer refuses to move my priority code from 99. Seeing people who didn't have a reservation and ordered last week get scheduled is going to make me insane. Thinking about just jumping off this ride.

Anyone else want to drown their sorrows?
What do you mean refuses to move it from 99? You will NEVER get scheduled with Priority Code 99. That's what it's for.

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Bjr1471

Base
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/14 reservation and no email last night, unlike seemingly everyone else on the forum.

Anyone else not get scheduled last night? I'm pretty sure its because my dealer refuses to move my priority code from 99. Seeing people who didn't have a reservation and ordered last week get scheduled is going to make me insane. Thinking about just jumping off this ride.

Anyone else want to drown their sorrows?

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP, what have you heard about your 99 fiasco?

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t get any of this nonsense. I reserved in August of 21, ordered when the 22 banks opened and have a build date and VIN for January.

I’ll gladly take a bump so you can get your trucks.

BRNCONOW!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 XLT Super Crew Short Bed 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/15 res. 2 dr BD with 2.7. Nothing

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I'm flabbergasted honestly
Same here. @Ford Motor Company got some splainin' to do. Unbelievable to me. Wait a year and no build date. Walk in to a dealer in Oct and get build date in a few days. Something isn't right. But what else to expect from Ford.

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here. @Ford Motor Company got some splainin' to do. Unbelievable to me. Wait a year and no build date. Walk in to a dealer in Oct and get build date in a few days. Something isn't right. But what else to expect from Ford.
And did you see where they congratulated the dude who only just ordered his and got a build date? Assholes will reply on something like that but crickets when asked anything serious or like you just said, they need to start explaining. It’s obviously not commodities so maybe they are working on a new story to tell as they change their rules yet again.

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And did you see where they congratulated the dude who only just ordered his and got a build date? Assholes will reply on something like that but crickets when asked anything serious or like you just said, they need to start explaining. It’s obviously not commodities so maybe they are working on a new story to tell as they change their rules yet again.
Yep...put that exact point on the other 10/28 thread. They respond with congrats but nothing for those with res that are pissed.