Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now that production is moving along and there aren't too many constraints, the real hold up for most people's orders from 3/23 is their dealer's allocations. If you want a bronco this year, find a dealer that will tell you for sure they have allocation left and place an order with them. I just read about someone placing an order a couple weeks ago and has already been scheduled. Otherwise you'll have to roll the dice with your current dealer.
Sponsored

Matthew2023

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, Area 51, SAS, Lux, & Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you go about finding out if your order will be built this year? I order a non squatch badlands mid package soft top with no tow package. I had the dealer check on my order. They say it is a clean build and is just waiting to be scheduled. They told me they have allocations, but can’t or won’t tell me how many. I have seen several 23 orders get picked up by customers and saw a March order that a customer refused. I offered to buy it, but they won’t come off of 10k markup but $500. How can I track my order when it hasn’t even been scheduled and I can’t find an order # much less a VIN? I’m not sure if the dealer is b.s.ing me or what. I know there aren’t that many more weeks until 24 models will start up. What happens if it doesn’t get scheduled for 23? Does it automatically roll over to 24 or do I have to reorder and start over? I’m not waiting around for two or three years for this. I’ve been waiting to order until Ford could work this fiasco out. I sold my house so I could pay most of my Bronco off and have a very small payment. I’ve wanted a gen 1 Bronco since I was a kid. This is driving my OCD nuts! I need my Bronco! I just want a straight answer from Ford and no run around. Will it get built this year or not? I know I need to calm down and be patient but I’m finding it hard.
I ordered my Broco from Atkins Ford in Winder and they have allocations. When I was there last week Bronco is pending shipment and he told me that they have some Wildtracks and Badlands coming in for inventory. They do not charge a markup for orders and for stock inventory, they do charge a $7,500 markup. As of now, from order to pending shipping, I ordered my Badlands with all the constraints 2 months ago.

Since you are in GA and little north, reach out to them because it sounds like your current dealer is jerking your chain. Let me know if you want the name and number for my salesman.

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The order number is not tge last eight of the VIN. It’s a letter followed by three numbers. There isn’t a VIN number available when you make the order.
I disagree. I have tracked the production of my Bronco so much my wife calls me a stalker. The 4 digit number in tracker are numbers, no letters , and when you call ford cust svc, which I have multiple times, and they ask for an order number if you give them those 4 numbers they will tell you that the order number is 8 digits. Last 8 of the vin, 3 letters and 5 numbers. I have tracked this so much I have my vin memorized along with the rail car ID. Hopefully my wait will be over today, my dealer let me know yesterday that they were expecting a truckload yesterday afternoon or this morning.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I disagree. I have tracked the production of my Bronco so much my wife calls me a stalker. The 4 digit number in tracker are numbers, no letters , and when you call ford cust svc, which I have multiple times, and they ask for an order number if you give them those 4 numbers they will tell you that the order number is 8 digits. Last 8 of the vin, 3 letters and 5 numbers. I have tracked this so much I have my vin memorized along with the rail car ID. Hopefully my wait will be over today, my dealer let me know yesterday that they were expecting a truckload yesterday afternoon or this morning.
That must have changed recently since my order number is a letter followed by three numbers. Same as listed on my dealer’s order form I received the day I ordered and titled “order number”

Kevin

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I disagree. I have tracked the production of my Bronco so much my wife calls me a stalker. The 4 digit number in tracker are numbers, no letters , and when you call ford cust svc, which I have multiple times, and they ask for an order number if you give them those 4 numbers they will tell you that the order number is 8 digits. Last 8 of the vin, 3 letters and 5 numbers.
My order number was a letter followed by 3 numbers. I've been using this order number with both the tracker and Ford chat. Maybe there are different types of order numbers.

Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 3/28 order is being built the end of August. Now I have to rush to sell my 1985 mint 4Runner...argh...

Kevin

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 3/28 order is being built the end of August. Now I have to rush to sell my 1985 mint 4Runner...argh...
You might not need to rush too much, my Bronco was built 3 months ago and still hasn't been delivered :LOL:

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might not need to rush too much, my Bronco was built 3 months ago and still hasn't been delivered :LOL:
ahhh...is that a common thing? They build it and then it still takes a few months to get to the dealer? I figured it'd be a few weeks...

Kevin

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ahhh...is that a common thing? They build it and then it still takes a few months to get to the dealer? I figured it'd be a few weeks...
I don't think it's uncommon but you could get lucky. Mine sat at the factory for 6 weeks after being built, didn't need a recall or anything either.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ordered on 3-28/20 or 3/
/28/21 or 3/28/22 or 3/28/23?

If it 23 your b6 account may get suspended.
How do you go about finding out if your order will be built this year? I order a non squatch badlands mid package soft top with no tow package. I had the dealer check on my order. They say it is a clean build and is just waiting to be scheduled. They told me they have allocations, but can’t or won’t tell me how many. I have seen several 23 orders get picked up by customers and saw a March order that a customer refused. I offered to buy it, but they won’t come off of 10k markup but $500. How can I track my order when it hasn’t even been scheduled and I can’t find an order # much less a VIN? I’m not sure if the dealer is b.s.ing me or what. I know there aren’t that many more weeks until 24 models will start up. What happens if it doesn’t get scheduled for 23? Does it automatically roll over to 24 or do I have to reorder and start over? I’m not waiting around for two or three years for this. I’ve been waiting to order until Ford could work this fiasco out. I sold my house so I could pay most of my Bronco off and have a very small payment. I’ve wanted a gen 1 Bronco since I was a kid. This is driving my OCD nuts! I need my Bronco! I just want a straight answer from Ford and no run around. Will it get built this year or not? I know I need to calm down and be patient but I’m finding it hard.

Sponsored

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's all about the priority code (along with constraints). If you're a 99, you'll never get it. If you're a 19, maybe. The dealer can only go to a priority code 19. anything lower comes from Ford (so I was told). You salesman, oops, salesperson, can tell you your Priority Code.

I was lucky to be a PC 2. Ordered 3/27. received my Window Sticker 7/27/ exactly 4 months from order.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer can only go to a priority code 19. anything lower comes from Ford (so I was told). You salesman, oops, salesperson, can tell you your Priority Code.
Ford controls priority codes under 10 but the dealer sets above that. 19 is the highest the dealer can set for a retail order which is also the lowest priority. An order at the dealership with the same build and a lower number, even if a newer order, will get built first.

OP
OP

Bronculosis

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update- I got tired of waiting. I found a Bronco at MSRP 3 1/2 hours away at a dealer in TN. I’m driving up Monday to pick it up. It’s carbonized gray instead of silver and has high package instead of mid package. It’s close enough to what I ordered and now I don’t have to wait for it. Thank you everyone for all the helpful comments. For all the smart aleck comments thanks for the entertainment. There are some nice folks on here and also some real jerks. It’s all good. I’ll post pictures when I pick it up.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Built 5/11. Took delivery July 26th. Hopefully you get it by Halloween.
Sponsored