Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I understand that a large bulk of orders were on the first three days and many are built but are very sadly still on Dirt Mountain, but, what I want to know is: how many people have reserved from September 2020 and October 2020? Dis the orders slow down?
Sponsored

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't order at the time you are asking about, but ordered in May when my current vehicle started having continued mechanical problems. I always liked the Bronco from day 1, and was excited but wasn't going to sell my current car early just to have a new Bronco.

Well continued problems with the hybrid system on my Volvo, and I figured, why not put down $100 and put in a reservation. I don't expect to see my vehicle until May-June next year, maybe longer since I reserved a 2 door.

But now I have a new "problem". I go from not needing a new car to needing one soon. Volvo has started the lemon law buyback on my car and if all goes well, it should be back with them by end of September or early October. That means I will be without a car until my Bronco arrives. So now I am looking for something to have in the interim.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I understand that a large bulk of orders were on the first three days and many are built but are very sadly still on Dirt Mountain, but, what I want to know is: how many people have reserved from September 2020 and October 2020? Dis the orders slow down?
Taking the 6000 reservations on this forum as a sample size - less than 4% for sept or oct.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more interesting stat, I think, would be how many early reservations still don't have a scheduling email.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep in mind that this site's reservation tracker is heavily skewed toward enthusiasts and others who have been waiting for Bronco 6G for years before it was revealed. I would expect that the percentage of first week reservations is a lot higher here than in the general reservation population.

I think Granger said they had about 75% of its reservations before October. They cater to this website but they also had a big October promotion -- maybe those factors cancel each other out.

If someone has better insider numbers I'd like to see them.

Grant3168

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 G37, 2006 G35
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ended up reserving my bronco in December but have followed it since the announcement. I’ve always wondered the same thing, how spread is the curve? My hope is that once it gets past all the early reservations, that they will be able to get through reservation orders first.

Based on the fact that people that are day 1 reservations and still haven’t gotten a bronco, it worries me that I won’t even get a bronco next year (2022). I really hope so, 2023 seems too far out of reach and seems hard to stay motivated if it’s that long of a wait.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bottom image on the first post of this thread should help you... Once we get through the first 2 weeks of reservations, the time line should start accelerating pretty quickly as they can make more Broncos than were being reserved on a daily basis...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...s-from-5k-preorders-on-bronco6g-tracker.6260/
Isn't that just based on 5,000 B6G reservations though? If so, the number would be around 25x higher on average than the number you're seeing for the total number of reservations. So things will be slow for a while.

OP
OP
Broncodude@

Broncodude@

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Taking the 6000 reservations on this forum as a sample size - less than 4% for sept or oct.
Wow! Although it looks like, from info provided by these awesome members, around 1700 on the first few days but then it essentially drops to under 50 or so, a day? I would assume that production would ramp up if moved to soft top. They need to get those first orders completed and out to these people. It does look like Sept/Oct orders might have a chance prior to the new year.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncodude@

Broncodude@

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The bottom image on the first post of this thread should help you... Once we get through the first 2 weeks of reservations, the time line should start accelerating pretty quickly as they can make more Broncos than were being reserved on a daily basis...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...s-from-5k-preorders-on-bronco6g-tracker.6260/
Thank you very much! I appreciate the link and the graph provided. This forum may be the only reason I stay sane and from people like you helping people like me. Thanks again.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Isn't that just based on 5,000 B6G reservations though? If so, the number would be around 25x higher on average than the number you're seeing for the total number of reservations. So things will be slow for a while.
You're right... Interestingly enough, I pulled that image from a general web search and then ended up at that link. Not realizing that I inadvertently drilled it down to just orders being tracked on 6g. I need to search more... ;)

OP
OP
Broncodude@

Broncodude@

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

late October rez here, so I'm curious about this as well
I reserved October 3rd but didnt think and still don’t think, that Id see it until next May or so. They need to get those FE and early/ Dirt Mountain folks their vehicles. That should take time but then I start thinking of logistics. There will be a totally separate team attaching the new tops. I really dont think the workers in production would be doing that but stranger things have happened

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep in mind that this site's reservation tracker is heavily skewed toward enthusiasts and others who have been waiting for Bronco 6G for years before it was revealed. I would expect that the percentage of first week reservations is a lot higher here than in the general reservation population.

I think Granger said they had about 75% of its reservations before October. They cater to this website but they also had a big October promotion -- maybe those factors cancel each other out.

If someone has better insider numbers I'd like to see them.
Ford had 150000 reservations by 7/30/20. Ended up with 190000 by 1/21/21. Ford had more than 75% in 17 days.

OP
OP
Broncodude@

Broncodude@

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford had 150000 reservations by 7/30/20. Ended up with 190000 by 1/21/21. Ford had more than 75% in 17 days.
I wonder how many would be made a day at full production…. I dont think they have reached that yet so we wont know.
Sponsored