Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally thought that this wouldn't be such an issue for me because I thought my $55k budget would allow me to get mostly everything.

However, as I've studied the prices and included options within the various models reality is setting in for me.

I'm thinking these are going to be my options at $55k for what I want.

1. Black Diamond essentially fully loaded
2. Badlands + V6 + auto + hardtop + mid
3. Badlands + V6 + auto + hardtop + sasquatch

I know that if I could see these three next to each other I could decide. However, ordering Blind is going to be a gamble.

Does the black diamond grille look a lot cheaper?

Do I really care about the electronics in the mid package?

Does the 33" standard Badlands look good enough with a 4 door or does the size of the 4 door make the tires look too small?
Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the 4 door Badlands with 33s looks really nice and may be the way I go so that I can have all the off-road goodies but still keep my manual transmission. Of course once the B&P goes live it will help out.

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is it all about looks and comfort? Then outer banks with Sasquatch would probably be the way to go.

If you are going to use the capabilities it has, I would think Badlands.

Either way it sounds like you def want the more aggressive appearance of the Sasquatch pkg

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it all about looks and comfort? Then outer banks with Sasquatch would probably be the way to go.

If you are going to use the capabilities it has, I would think Badlands.

Either way it sounds like you def want the more aggressive appearance of the Sasquatch pkg
I don't think the mud tires on the 'Squatch would be very comfortable.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't let fear of missing out rush you

It's 55k, that's a big chunk of change and you are right to want more information

Ordering isn't even possible for 3-4 more months, so you may get clarification with time. But if you don't get the information you want then don't place the order....

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
You should be able to see what it looks like when BnP is up

NoName57

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach1, Subaru Outback, Victory Octane
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally thought that this wouldn't be such an issue for me because I thought my $55k budget would allow me to get mostly everything.

However, as I've studied the prices and included options within the various models reality is setting in for me.

I'm thinking these are going to be my options at $55k for what I want.

1. Black Diamond essentially fully loaded
2. Badlands + V6 + auto + hardtop + mid
3. Badlands + V6 + auto + hardtop + sasquatch

I know that if I could see these three next to each other I could decide. However, ordering Blind is going to be a gamble.

Does the black diamond grille look a lot cheaper?

Do I really care about the electronics in the mid package?

Does the 33" standard Badlands look good enough with a 4 door or does the size of the 4 door make the tires look too small?
You're kind of in the same boat I am. I am thinking whether I want to go with the Black Diamond with the Sasquatch package and maybe the Mid package as well (haven't decided if it's a necessity for me yet) or if I should go with the Badlands which is already packed with performance and maybe add the mid package if I decide I want it. It seems the Badlands is already pretty loaded with performance and the only things really lacking if I don't go with the sasquatch package is the higher fender flares, 35's which I could add later, and the Beadlock capable wheels which I don't know if I really care too much about.

I'm hoping the configurator will go live soon so I can start playing around with it. Also, between the Black Diamond and the Badlands, the only major things I see missing which I could be wrong and overlooking something else would be the rear axel and the front disconnect.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guesstimating my 2-door Badlands with V6, auto, mod hard top, Squatch and Mid package to be in the $52-53k range. That's using the Wildtrak as a guide and giving the Badlands a $2-3k premium for its heavy duty off-road bits. I know the 4-door is a $2.5k premium over the 2-door and you'd be going from a soft to hard top but all that you listed in options 2&3 may land right at the $55k mark.
Sponsored