Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you joking or saying that makes sense? Lol
I am saying that I look forward to the shit show that will ensue because these dealerships took on 10-100 times as many orders as some other dealers.

But for what its worth Jeep is building over 200k Wranglers a year, Ford isn't stupid and knows it needs to ramp up production to meet demand or those waiting may not buy. Just look at the 190k reservations and the 120k orders.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am saying that I look forward to the shit show that will ensue because these dealerships took on 10-100 times as many orders as some other dealers.

But for what its worth Jeep is building over 200k Wranglers a year, Ford isn't stupid and knows it needs to ramp up production to meet demand or those waiting may not buy. Just look at the 190k reservations and the 120k orders.
I think it’s concerning that there’s already commodity issues and production literally started yesterday....

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am trying to time it because my current vehicle will not meet the requirements for my company car allowance come January 2023. If I get delayed, I can swap cars with my wife for a few months or however long it takes, so not a huge deal, but trying to get in the ballpark.

Will probably look to make a reservation today to see where it goes. Anyone have recommendations for a NorCal dealer? Serramonte?
Hi Jared, Elk Grove Ford is great, if you live in the Sacramento region. That is whom I place my reservation with. They have a fabulous general manager and staff. Just a great dealership. Best, Debbie

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am waiting for at least a MY22 or maybe MY23 at this rate ha. I need to see the thing (I haven't yet) and without a reservation 2021 hope is definitely gone. I may be looking at a low mileage used certified one if I can find any in end of 22 like you. Who knows when it actually happens but likely by spring of 2023 is when I will end up with mine realistically. In the meantime I will keep watching the forums and checking in!

Sponsored
OP
OP
GeotechDuck

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am waiting for at least a MY22 or maybe MY23 at this rate ha. I need to see the thing (I haven't yet) and without a reservation 2021 hope is definitely gone. I may be looking at a low mileage used certified one if I can find any in end of 22 like you. Who knows when it actually happens but likely by spring of 2023 is when I will end up with mine realistically. In the meantime I will keep watching the forums and checking in!
Part of my problem is I can't make a decision on what I actually want. I know I need a 4 door. I have messed around with the build and price tool every week since it launched. Quick summary of the decisions I am trying to make:

1) Originally, my first choice was a Black Diamond Sasquatch. However, I saw the non-sasquatch version here in Sacramento and it looks pretty solid. Plus, it looks like you could fit 33s on it without a suspension lift. So still wavering on the Sasquatch package a little bit.

2) If I am going to go Sasquatch, the base model seems like it might be the best deal at $45k with a hardtop and options. I would have to give up my BD MGV seats and mid-package, but the BD is pushing $53k with that set up and similar options. It looks like I am paying another $3k if I want the disco on the BL, which is pushing $56k with the mid package. Seems like I can do a lot of upgrades for $8-11k.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay...this is probably a long shot, as there seems not to be a ton of accurate information on timing yet. I am trying to time it, so that I am picking up a Bronco in December 2022. Anyone have any advice on when / if I need to reserve. Will the hype settle down in time for me to order in real time or do I need to put in a reservation now? If I do reserve now, can I defer until I am ready or am i forced to convert to an order in July? Any advice is helpful.

Thanks in advance!
Broncos will be available to purchase "off the lot" in December '22. Just pop into your dealer and buy from inventory or place a special order and wait 6-8 weeks.

OP
OP
GeotechDuck

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi Jared, Elk Grove Ford is great, if you live in the Sacramento region. That is whom I place my reservation with. They have a fabulous general manager and staff. Just a great dealership. Best, Debbie
Thanks! I will check it out.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am trying to time it because my current vehicle will not meet the requirements for my company car allowance come January 2023. If I get delayed, I can swap cars with my wife for a few months or however long it takes, so not a huge deal, but trying to get in the ballpark.

Will probably look to make a reservation today to see where it goes. Anyone have recommendations for a NorCal dealer? Serramonte?
@Gloff this guy right here

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Put in an order today....You can always change it or cancel....We are all guessing....but a SASQuatch ordered today (considering SAS is probably going to take a while) might just get you the dec of 2022 date that you want...... I am an Oct res and I'm figuring on June of 2022.....that is a guess as well.

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’d be surprised if the dealer lots are full in sept of 2022. Ford will prolly have a full 5-6 months on delayed orders beginning in 2022 and then you start on the actual 2022 builds.
Of course if gas is 5-6 dollars a gallon some will get cold feet. And then life events will cause others to change course.
Sponsored