Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So like I thought badlands and Sasquatch are the same suspension. Woot! Great news.

Get the badlands MT and add 35s later.
You don't get the high lift or bilsten shocks. I'd do a lift then add some fox after market.
Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But does it include the lift?
It looks like the Squatch includes the lift on the Badlands. The Badlands seems to have a lift as well. So the difference may be minor.

YO DAWG, I PUT A LIFT ON YOUR LIFT

Sponsored

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@atonge40 how would you rate the overall ride? Comfortable? Quiet on the inside? handled bumps well?

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This isn’t the one I was looking for, but this shows a little more detail. The seat bottom on this one isn’t tumbled forward here, so the back will go flatter than this. It does show how the headrest folds back.

24921680-24F3-4180-ADD8-EB197F4C2C23.png
Thanks. I think I may have seen this one. Still nothing I'm aware of that actually shows the seat bottom tumbled or slid forward. I agree that it should work that way, with the bottom going into the footwell. But I still haven't seen it.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 2-door seats fold just as flat as in the 4-door. The method is completely different though. The seat bottom on the 2-door tumbles forward and the seat back folds down. The headrest folds backward to allow it to fold flat. The 4-door seat bottoms are connected at the hip area to the seat back and slide forward and drop into the footwell when the seat back is lowered. I agree that 4-door will have some additional legroom over the 2-door.
That's just like my Mariner! Good news

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen this questioned asked yet. I was just assuming a Bronco would handle bumps well. We are in serious trouble if it doesn't.
Well yeah, what I'm getting at, is does it jolt you all over the inside of the vehicle or is it relatively tame. That's one thing that never impressed me about jeep, is a jeep will beat the hell our of you on the trail considerably more than say a blazer, obs bronco or ramcharger

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This isn’t the one I was looking for, but this shows a little more detail. The seat bottom on this one isn’t tumbled forward here, so the back will go flatter than this. It does show how the headrest folds back.

24921680-24F3-4180-ADD8-EB197F4C2C23.png
theres also no way that cargo area is 2 ft deep.

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll go with it's just an Apple thing... Android didn't see a need for it, so Apple had nothing to copy and this is what happens when they try something on their own ? ?
you mean like originally releasing the iphone and changing the way every other manufacturer makes phones forever. that kinda copying?

AngryIrishman

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A lot of people think it looks and sounds cool and will want to finance the 35s. Nothing wrong with that.

I'd rather pay for better suspension through aftermarket, keep the MT, and pick my own tires. Not everyone wants the hassle of doing it yourself or paying for the extra stuff to go with the cost of a new vehicle.
I'm with you. I expect the aftermarket will have much better quality options for lift and wheels\tires. I'm almost sure Saquatch package is reduced price for the Badlands now as compared to the other levels that don't have it standard equipped.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@atonge40 how would you rate the overall ride? Comfortable? Quiet on the inside? handled bumps well?
i think that is level 2 embargo for releasing ride quality type remarks...8/18 i think??
Sponsored