Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 2-door seats fold just as flat as in the 4-door. The method is completely different though. The seat bottom on the 2-door tumbles forward and the seat back folds down. The headrest folds backward to allow it to fold flat. The 4-door seat bottoms are connected at the hip area to the seat back and slide forward and drop into the footwell when the seat back is lowered. I agree that 4-door will have some additional legroom over the 2-door.
I've seen this written in a few places, and even quoted it as fact myself. But there are still no photos or video of the 2D seats folded flat that I'm aware of.
Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome, thanks for the hard work attending this...lol.

Good to know the difference between the hard top options and confirming the badlands is std will basically be a Sasquatch on 33's.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've seen this written in a few places, and even quoted it as fact myself. But there are still no photos or video of the 2D seats folded flat that I'm aware of.
There are. I can't remember where I saw it but I'm looking for it right now.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dont forget the factory soft top, I wouldn't mind a 4 door, but the extra charge for a hard top bothers me. I hope it's an inexpensive upgrade.
Rumors, it can cost between $800-1500

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dont forget the factory soft top, I wouldn't mind a 4 door, but the extra charge for a hard top bothers me. I hope it's an inexpensive upgrade.
Smart Money says it will cost very close to what a Jeep Hardtop costs.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Right, but what I'm saying is that RS was mechanically different than any other Focus, so I get the no AXZ. But the FE??? It's just a hodge podge
RS was a very special vehicle with Engine, drivetrain, suspension, etc; not available on other Foci. it wasn't a trim level.

Sponsored

tigereye

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cincinnati (2020) -> Hilton Head, SC (2021)
Vehicle(s)
2019 Pilot, 2017 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, that's better than flat out "no." I hope there is a boatload of aftermarket grille designs and colors to compensate if Ford does not offer flexibility on the grilles and top colors.
To me that answer screams of them scrambling to make it happen. Not sure if they did it for launch and underestimated its appeal or are having some sort of supply chain issue, but I can’t see them leaving the door open like that if it wasn’t going to happen. Comparing that answer to how they handled the one off seat questions, and it seems pretty hopeful.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I had to guess judging by what we’ve seen so far. The 2DR rear seats are in between the wheel wells and I’m guessing they sit higher than the 4DR as the axle is right under them. The 4DR rear seats are in front of the wheel wells and sit likely lower than the 2DR.
2 dr headroom is 39.8 vs 40.1. its legroom and width. see my previous post.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
To me that answer screams of them scrambling to make it happen.
I don’t think they are scrambling. It‘s been their answer all along - including from the insider that used to post here. It appears that it has always been planned. They can’t release every detail up front on a rollout this long. They have to parcel out to maintain interest.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The 2-door seats fold just as flat as in the 4-door. The method is completely different though. The seat bottom on the 2-door tumbles forward and the seat back folds down. The headrest folds backward to allow it to fold flat. The 4-door seat bottoms are connected at the hip area to the seat back and slide forward and drop into the footwell when the seat back is lowered. I agree that 4-door will have some additional legroom over the 2-door.
This isn’t the one I was looking for, but this shows a little more detail. The seat bottom on this one isn’t tumbled forward here, so the back will go flatter than this. It does show how the headrest folds back.

24921680-24F3-4180-ADD8-EB197F4C2C23.png

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for posting. It looks like the Bronco 2DR. at least will have a little more cargo room than my 2dr. wrangler had ( not much more though). I think I may end up spending some money on some of those accessories.
Sponsored