Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

TIL: youtube videos might not be organic content and they MIGHT be part of a larger marketing campaign.

shocked I tell you! SHOCKED!!! :oops:
I know. I just don't understand why it's such a big deal.
Legally I am sure they have limitations on what they can and can not say and the anger is directed at people who are just doing their job and not at the people who are making the decisions. To put it into a phrase most people understand.

Bronco6G IS shooting the messenger.

Just drool over the content and ignore the corporate crap. It's pretty simple, less stressful and keeps a wide ass grin on your face.
Sponsored

NCBroncoVBOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know. I just don't understand why it's such a big deal.
Legally I am sure they have limitations on what they can and can not say and the anger is directed at people who are just doing their job and not at the people who are making the decisions. To put it into a phrase most people understand.

Bronco6G IS shooting the messenger.

Just drool over the content and ignore the corporate crap. It's pretty simple, less stressful and keeps a wide ass grin on your face.
Spot on assessment here. I’m pretty sure they would love to post more content, but probably have to run it past the higher ups at Ford. Honestly I’ve gotten more information about how I want to do a few things with my future Bronco. Ford’s content has been a little lacking for me, and I’m glad to see one of their supposed reps taking it on themselves to share information with us... carry on..