Sponsored

Outer Banks Grille Question

Deleted member 49144

Correct. The design of the outer banks grille, but in the molded in color (matte gray) color comes with the big bend trim.
Okay so they do not make a matte black grille other than than the Raptor grille?
Sponsored

OP
OP
flowingaway

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay so they do not make a matte black grille other than than the Raptor grille?
I believe the base/black diamond grille is matte black, but a different design than the outer banks / big bend

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't think that is part of the grill. But that is the reason I don't like that grill out of the three designs. It looks bad being able to see those parts behind the grill IMO.

As for changing to a BL grill, you just pop the old one out and pop the new one in. All three grill styles are interchangeable. The only difference being the camera mount is there or not.

The white letters stay on the grill.
I didn’t either until I put mesh on back of them and now I love the thing.

615DB6EB-D9EF-4C6F-B660-B7E95A66DF44.jpeg

Deleted member 49144

I believe the base/black diamond grille is matte black, but a different design than the outer banks / big bend
hmm alright thank you, I’ll just stick with that I have more than likely. I’ve got the gloss black horse on the back to match. I’m also looking for the optional badlands gloss black wheels as well. It’ll all tie in nicely. Thanks for the info 👍

OP
OP
flowingaway

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hmm alright thank you, I’ll just stick with that I have more than likely. I’ve got the gloss black horse on the back to match. I’m also looking for the optional badlands gloss black wheels as well. It’ll all tie in nicely. Thanks for the info 👍
No problem!

CoopDawg

Outer Banks
First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Longhorn, 2022 Ford Bronco OBX 2 dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn’t either until I put mesh on back of them and now I love the thing.

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Grille Question 615DB6EB-D9EF-4C6F-B660-B7E95A66DF44
How much room behind the grille? Do you think 14 gauge perforated aluminum would fit or is that too thick?

PXL_20240328_221658150_exported_1533_1711717184854.jpg
Sponsored