Sponsored

Outer banks reserved in July 20 and ordered in February 21 and still no news.

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a fully loaded outer banks 2.3L on order since Feb 21 and still no word from Ford. I called my dealership today and they told me to cancel the tow package, they told me this and the hard top might hold it back. I don't want to cancel the hard top but did cancel the tow package. With my Maverick I was on top of my order and could get it within 4 month. With the Bronco I am compete disconnect with everything but lets wait and see.......
Sponsored

Pibblemobile

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 XLT 302A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thereā€˜s people with orders placed in 2020 with no VIN and build date. Itā€™s not exclusive to the Bronco either. All models no matter what trim or how they were ordered (retail or fleet) are impossible to gauge lead time. I usually throw my hands up in the air and say it could be 5 weeks or it could be 2 years, we really donā€™t know and neither does Ford. This is based off what Iā€™ve seen for 2 years. Thereā€™s no rhyme or reason as to what gets built or when. I can order 3 Transits for a customer all identical, all the same day and 2 are 21 MY and the 22 MY came 3 months later....

OP
OP

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thereā€˜s people with orders placed in 2020 with no VIN and build date. Itā€™s not exclusive to the Bronco either. All models no matter what trim or how they were ordered (retail or fleet) are impossible to gauge lead time. I usually throw my hands up in the air and say it could be 5 weeks or it could be 2 years, we really donā€™t know and neither does Ford. This is based off what Iā€™ve seen for 2 years. Thereā€™s no rhyme or reason as to what gets built or when. I can order 3 Transits for a customer all identical, all the same day and 2 are 21 MY and the 22 MY came 3 months later....
Good to know. As mentioned before, with the Maverick I was on top of it all the time. I was on the Maverickforum every day and optimized my order specs several times. I ordered in August and got my Truck in December. I think taking out few options helped a lot. There are still several people who ordered long time before me and they are still waiting With everything going on, I guess I was super lucky especially because I got a hybrid version.
Since I don't need the Bronco that urgently, I think I consider it as a lottery thing. If I get sometime soon, great. If not, I am good too.
Sponsored