First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will let someone else pick my trim level and options when they are writing the check.

As to taking your advice, ....I will pass. You get what you want and don’t worry about me. I will be just fine.
Sponsored

OP
OP

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
agreed....

OP
OP

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will let someone else pick my trim level and options when they are writing the check.

As to taking your advice, ....I will pass. You get what you want and don’t worry about me. I will be just fine.
No advice given just an opinion.... totally agree with you

WhatsKraken

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep reading this board everybody sounds like they need the squatch package and the larger engine. I would be willing to bet the majority of these vehicles will be mall crawlers rather than overlanders or rock crawlers.
Mall crawler you don't need much you only want to bedazzle it cause it looks cool
DD with occasional overlanding probable only need 33s and rear lockers at most
True off-roader rock crawler you will benefit from the works.
This will be my first actual off-road capable vehicle and I honestly don't know exactly what I need, but I do know what I want and why I want it from researching. I'm treating this like insurance or a gun. I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it... especially if I get myself deep into the forest. I want to be able to drive to remote locations that typical on-road vehicles can't get to. So do I need 35's over 33's? Maybe, maybe not... But I do know those 35's look good and who wouldn't enjoy an extra 2 inches..?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed so I will repost the offer I made to another on this board:
I get the feeling you're quick on the uptake so you know as well as I we could both go on for days doing this. I propose a treaty and I'm willing to back that up with the purchase of one alcoholic beverage of your choice should we ever cross paths...
I accept your proposal. ?

Sponsored
OP
OP

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might have to rename this post "BRONCO FURY"

Last edited:

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a challenger that was at about 500HP. That wasn't really necessary but it sure was fun. I sold that and am getting a vehicle that has capabilities I’ll probably never use. To be fair, if I could get an interior i liked on a model without sway bar disco, I’d probably go without it but I’ve sort of cornered myself in to a badlands based on other options I want. (Black interior, lux package, etc)

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Badlands will be a mall crawling machine at first. As I get more comfortable with my rig and the “new effect is gone” I’ll be using it and going deeper and deeper into the unknown off-road. I want a Badlands because I know it has what I need for the future. lol f I’m spending this much, it better do everything and some! My ride will take me everywhere I ever want to go.

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep reading this board everybody sounds like they need the squatch package and the larger engine. I would be willing to bet the majority of these vehicles will be mall crawlers rather than overlanders or rock crawlers.
Mall crawler you don't need much you only want to bedazzle it cause it looks cool
DD with occasional overlanding probable only need 33s and rear lockers at most
True off-roader rock crawler you will benefit from the works.
Its always fun to buy pair of Jeans from the mall with an offroad capable vehicle ?

Sponsored
OP
OP

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You just shit on your screen name.
Did you mean "FURY"?
Yup meant fury the extra r just snuck in there unnoticed.... the way this is going I'm expecting about 15 pages of comments on a spelling error....But hey you have the right to your opinion

Last edited:

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have driven Broncos for over 35 years and never thought I needed tall tires, a suspension lift, lockers or a winch until I got so stuck that it took two trucks chained together to pull me out. Ever since I get the options up front and never look back. Personal preference. You get what you want and I will get mine. I have taken to calling my new Bronco 'The Mid-Life Crisis', because I am technically allowed one and this is it. ;)
I never wanna get this stuck. Better to have it and not need it and so on and so on

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

loading mine....it will see plenty of trail time...will be overloading it upon my retirement...but will see plenty of trails prior to that......but I get what you are pointing out...(y)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.