Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Given how poorly Ford's website is performing right now, does anyone have a price list for the Mid, High, Lux, and Sasquatch packages?
Sponsored

OP
OP
carrellslake

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would love to know also. Kind off hard to build a price not knowing.
I'm stuck between Base and Big Bend, but the price of the Sasquatch package is the real question mark for me. My budget is 40k.

OP
OP
carrellslake

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Likewise. Altho I May go mid over Sasquatch. Either way dependsssssssssss on how much
What are the killer features in the Mid package you can't live without? The longer I look at the list, the less important they are to me.

Sponsored

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What are the killer features in the Mid package you can't live without? The longer I look at the list, the less important they are to me.
For me mainly dual climate control (lady is always cold and I sweat like a pig) and heated seats. Rear cam isn’t a must but is nice. I do very little off roading so Sasquatch isn’t that useful to me beyond aesthetics.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would think the packages are not a flat price, rather they depend on the model/trim you're adding the package to.

For instance, if you add a Sasquatch to trim that already has locking rear diff, if the package were a flat rate, you'd be paying for same feature twice. Same goes for premium for Outer Banks's painted flares - add a Sasq which includes its own flares.

Need build and price tool

WIZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Couldn't agree more. I initially reserved a 4DR Outer Banks, but now I feel as if I should reconsider a Base or Big Bend. I have a $45k budget, so I'd realistically be able to get just a stock Outer Banks. I think I'd rather have a Base or Big Bend with some extra cash to throw at add-on's. What should I do?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want to know the price of upgrading to the 2.7L eco. I tried to look at other engine upgrades on other Ford vehicles and they actually seemed reasonable. ($1000 or less in some cases).

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I really want to know the price of upgrading to the 2.7L eco. I tried to look at other engine upgrades on other Ford vehicles and they actually seemed reasonable. ($1000 or less in some cases).
This depends on how much extra that are going to charge you for the 10 speed also. Figure $1000 for that too.

Sponsored
OP
OP
carrellslake

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Couldn't agree more. I initially reserved a 4DR Outer Banks, but now I feel as if I should reconsider a Base or Big Bend. I have a $45k budget, so I'd realistically be able to get just a stock Outer Banks. I think I'd rather have a Base or Big Bend with some extra cash to throw at add-on's. What should I do?
I suggest setting aside $5k from your budget for packages we don't know the price for yet, as well as individually priced accessories.

Reactions: WIZ

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was between the Base w/ Sasquatch and the Black Diamond without, one locker is good enough and I'd prefer 33's w/ 4.27 axle to 35's w/4.7's, but got turned off with the rubber floor and vinyl seats, I want carpet and fabric (I'll probably never have the top fully off.) I'm hoping the Base Sasquatch comes in under Black Diamond $$

I could also do a Base w/o Sasquatch if the 4.27 rear locker is available as a stand alone option.

MightyAndrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That really depends on what add-ons they allow for the Base. I am in your same situation. Your budget is pretty much my budget as well. Outer Banks seems to be the only trim that allows for the 12 inch infotainment system and leather trimmed seats. I would love to get the Base 4 door with just the Lux package, but I don't think that will be possible. I am hoping something changes between now and when they allow us to build and price.

Yxes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.