Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a little annoyed with myself that it took me a week to figure this idea out, but after going to a couple Ford dealerships in town and not finding any Bronco Sports to check paint colors, I went to the one another thread talked about not knowing what they'd have (I called ahead and asked but they didn't know the paint colors so I thought I'd be seeing Carbonized Gray vs Cactus Gray but instead got Silver and Cactus).

Yesterday it occurred to me to go on www.cargurus.com and search for new cars, Bronco Sport, then look at the paint code listed. I found a Carbonized Gray Bronco Sport and now I have finally seen it in person. It is indeed slightly different from Magnetic Metallic and as much as I liked it in pictures, I LOVED it in person. I post this as a helpful idea to others wondering where the Sports in their areas are since I've seen a number of people on other threads mentioning that they'd like to see Cactus Gray or some other color in person. Next up on my hunt: Area 51... (just in case)
Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can also see Carbonized Gray on the Explorer

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a little annoyed with myself that it took me a week to figure this idea out, but after going to a couple Ford dealerships in town and not finding any Bronco Sports to check paint colors, I went to the one another thread talked about not knowing what they'd have (I called ahead and asked but they didn't know the paint colors so I thought I'd be seeing Carbonized Gray vs Cactus Gray but instead got Silver and Cactus).

Yesterday it occurred to me to go on www.cargurus.com and search for new cars, Bronco Sport, then look at the paint code listed. I found a Carbonized Gray Bronco Sport and now I have finally seen it in person. It is indeed slightly different from Magnetic Metallic and as much as I liked it in pictures, I LOVED it in person. I post this as a helpful idea to others wondering where the Sports in their areas are since I've seen a number of people on other threads mentioning that they'd like to see Cactus Gray or some other color in person. Next up on my hunt: Area 51... (just in case)
I use the Ford Website and do a Bronco Sport search per my zip code. You can filter it by color and see exactly what dealership has what Bronco Sport on order or on the lot.

I've seen Carbonized Gray as well as Iconic Silver on the 2021 Explorers.

OP
OP
AcenTitus

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can also see Carbonized Gray on the Explorer
Yeah I was going through all the rows at the places I went to trying to find one of those to no avail.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went looking for AMB at my local dealership, website said they were supposed to have a 2021 F150 soon. It either didn't arrive or already sold.

Covid is a trip. This was the first time I ever stood on a dealer lot and didn't get a sales rep running towards me instantly.
Sponsored