5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Who is doing it for you? we are Xpel's largest dealer network, we have over 65 stores nation wide.
Have any in Seattle area? Just got one quote so far at $6800 + tax for clear on body and matte on fenders and wanted to check around a bit more.
Sponsored

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Have any in Seattle area? Just got one quote so far at $6800 + tax for clear on body and matte on fenders and wanted to check around a bit more.
You can look on our website to see if w we have a location close to you. www.sunstoppers. Com

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco Paint protection film PPF -- considering XPEL for Bronco Raptor Resized_20230504_115902
Ford Bronco Paint protection film PPF -- considering XPEL for Bronco Raptor IMG_1173
Ford Bronco Paint protection film PPF -- considering XPEL for Bronco Raptor IMG_1171
Highly recommend. This is stealth. Photos don’t really do it justice. It looks amazing sun or shade. All the contours really pop. It looks like the “frozen white” paint you would see on a BMW or matte paint on a Mercedes. I recommend a do-it-yourself ceramic coat that is optimized for PPF. Then it’s really easy to clean. You can get really high-quality stuff and do it yourself and save a thousand or more. Recommend “Skin” by C.Quartz. Then just detail it once a month with another product called “Reload” by same. Washing your bronco will never be easier.

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Roush F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco Paint protection film PPF -- considering XPEL for Bronco Raptor IMG_1171
Highly recommend. This is stealth. Photos don’t really do it justice. It looks amazing sun or shade. All the contours really pop. It looks like the “frozen white” paint you would see on a BMW or matte paint on a Mercedes. I recommend a do-it-yourself ceramic coat that is optimized for PPF. Then it’s really easy to clean. You can get really high-quality stuff and do it yourself and save a thousand or more. Recommend “Skin” by C.Quartz. Then just detail it once a month with another product called “Reload” by same. Washing your bronco will never be easier.
Wow that’s super sharp looking. Love the tow hooks too 🤩

Sponsored

Lots O Fords

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Bronco, 23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Instead of starting a new thread i want to ask for follow up here.

So many of you on this thread were going to get PPF.
So report on how it's holding up.
Especially to off road scratches and the rocks our broncos throw on themselves, mostly the doors.

I would really like to hear from those that go off road.

Thanks

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Especially to off road scratches and the rocks our broncos throw on themselves, mostly the doors.

Thanks
it works well at protecting the paint, I don't have any PPF or paint damage on painted surfaces, I have my flares covered and both of my fronts have PPF damage that wont self repair, but that is to be expected given one flair is actually damaged and the other one flew off, but the damage is only to the PPF layer on that one so it was saved. As long as your not gouging the PPF itself, it heals pretty darn good. Do I think I will get 10 years out of it, heck no but 5 would be nice.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks
Loving it so far! Been on a year and Ive offloaded it a bunch. I got the windshield done as well, that was a life saver. I know of 2 guaranteed windshield replacements if I hadn't had it.

Lots O Fords

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Bronco, 23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks guys. I've never done PPF before. And the installers I've talked to don't seem to know about off road scratches.
Im planning on 10 mil for all the painted panels.
I just installed the windshield protector stuff on my F350 to see how it does.

In the past I just waxed it to reduce our Arizona pinstripe. and I know that the eruption green will really show damage.

jlee504

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
hi everyone, new the forums, seems like everyone who is doing wrap did the body and flares (in stealth)?

thanks!

OP
OP
FLSTFI Dave

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Thanks
I did the 10 Mil last November. I have been in many places here in TN with branches rubbing down the sides. It does a great job protecting the paint from scratches.

Someone got my front passenger door. It's dented a little and it ripped the PPF where they dragged on it. However it doesn't appear to have scratched the door. So it will take a lot of pressure to get through the PPF.

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m going to paint match the roof, fender flares, handles, mirror caps, and other little things then plan on doing Xpel film and doubling it up on the fender flares and other high impact areas. Only thing that sucks is I have to wait ~3 weeks for the painted parts to cure before they can apply the PPF. Still undecided on going matte or gloss.
Sponsored