Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

White flairs for an extra $10k ADM. I can see the dealer on the red ones license plate frame. Went to their website. I didn’t see the red one on their site, but the blue one in the background was was still there for a low $90k.

IMG_9154.png
Yes and that is a LIMITED.... looks like a 15,000 ADM... which is pretty typical. There are a few at MSRP around the country but it all depends on the demand within the locality. Personally, I absolutely love my 2 door limited. I paid a little less than that but I bet someone buys it at that price. I purchased mine a half hour after it posted.
Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Good Afternoon,
Just some clarification. Yes , I own a Ford Dealership, but the Red Heritage is not for sale, just on display. I am keeping it with my 1976 Bronco (see attached).
IMG_1611.jpg
That explains a few things... That is cool... I still would change out the heritage stripe decal for the limited stripe...... There was someone on here that did a fantastic job of matching your wheels on your 76.... Even glued on??? the center caps. And matching that 76.... I would not do the rocker white. (now understanding the match).

OP
OP
lrichter

lrichter

Wildtrak
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco Sport, 2008 GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That explains a few things... That is cool... I still would change out the heritage stripe decal for the limited stripe...... There was someone on here that did a fantastic job of matching your wheels on your 76.... Even glued on??? the center caps. And matching that 76.... I would not do the rocker white. (now understanding the match).
The Heritage Limited Stripe is being installed on Monday.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No ADM! We are in Canada. We are actually a bit under MSRP.
That sux..... So that is in Canadian dollars so.... thinks about exchange rate..... 5 milllion US???
You guys are getting kind of screwed there.

that Limited is only one of 1966 (which you know but I state for others...) and about only half of those will be REB. That is if Ford ever figures out the supply issues with the two doors and actually manufactures the said allotment. Right now it seems just a two door anything is "Limited".

Not as many of us want the two door but when we do.... It is the only option.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice Job. I was going to say in a different thread, I learned Fire sells steel flair and that it might be easier to do those but yours look awesome.
I also agree with Buck N Bronc a white stripe along the rocker would allow the color to flow better... "connecting" the flairs.
I grew up admiring 1st gen Broncos for what they were…. To put big tires on them, everyone cut out the rear fenders, bought the rivet-on fiberglass flair kits in either black or white gellcoat.
Ford did a pretty good job of emulating the look , but in my opinion missed the mark with the perfectly round fender openings. I love the Heritage wheel openings and wish they all came that way. White grill, wheels and flairs? Not a huge fan, but I get it.
White flairs for an extra $10k ADM. I can see the dealer on the red ones license plate frame. Went to their website. I didn’t see the red one on their site, but the blue one in the background was was still there for a low $90k.
giphy-gif.gif

The Heritage Limited Stripe is being installed on Monday.
Hopefully, it isn't being applied by the same person who did the FORD on the rear. It is slightly off-canter with air bubbles under the lettering.
Ford Bronco Painted 2 -door Heritage Edition flares 1699706718910
Sponsored