DJ1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si, 2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was directed here. Glad to see at least a little bit of fellow watch enthusiasm.

1672155102020.png

Wife was able to snag some Moonswatches for Xmas. Got this one along with a Pluto (still waiting on the new strap for the Pluto). Feels just like a regular Speedy...minus some weight hah.
Awesome! I got a Jupiter for my son when they first released and Venus for my wife this Christmas. Fun watches, and as you said, like a Speedy but lighter. Much lighter.
Sponsored

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome! I got a Jupiter for my son when they first released and Venus for my wife this Christmas. Fun watches, and as you said, like a Speedy but lighter. Much lighter.
Nice! She also picked up a Jupiter for a buddy of mine and a Venus for herself!
But I had enough of those plastic Speedies over the weekend. Speedy Tuesday will always be reserved for the OG.

Ford Bronco Pairing new Bronco with nice new watch? ⌚︎ 1672157688537

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a watch guy to a point. I like watches but can't stomach some of the higher prices. A few lower to mid range autos, which are my current favorites. Some normalish range quartz watches (think Citizen) and a handful of G-shocks that I've collected over the years. I think I'm at 12 total including my Garmin. I still wear traditional watches when I go out, but around the house, normal activity, etc. the Garmin gets the vast majority of my wear time.

Not looking to pair anything with my Bronco per se, but always on the lookout for the next one to chase down. Moonswatch is the current interest. Waiting to get through the holidays before I go scoop one up. I'd love to get a nicer Omega at some point too, but for that money I'll really have to love it.

DJ1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si, 2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a watch guy to a point. I like watches but can't stomach some of the higher prices. A few lower to mid range autos, which are my current favorites. Some normalish range quartz watches (think Citizen) and a handful of G-shocks that I've collected over the years. I think I'm at 12 total including my Garmin. I still wear traditional watches when I go out, but around the house, normal activity, etc. the Garmin gets the vast majority of my wear time.

Not looking to pair anything with my Bronco per se, but always on the lookout for the next one to chase down. Moonswatch is the current interest. Waiting to get through the holidays before I go scoop one up. I'd love to get a nicer Omega at some point too, but for that money I'll really have to love it.
You might try one of the Seiko Prospex automatics. One of my favorites with a great automatic movement, day/date function and virtually indestructible. For an automatic. (It's not a G-Shock)

Ford Bronco Pairing new Bronco with nice new watch? ⌚︎ seiko

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is my pairing....LOL

IMG_5896.jpg

Sponsored

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like @DJ1 said, can't go wrong with a Seiko!
Also, I'll always throw in a Hamilton recommendation.
Great pieces at a great price point. Here is my Khaki "king".

Ford Bronco Pairing new Bronco with nice new watch? ⌚︎ 1672161496724

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bought the Apple watch mainly for mountain biking. If I take a fall, the watch will ask if I have fallen and if I need help. Wear it more than my Submariner or the Tag. I never really looked at Omega's, but I like what I see. May go that route if I ever decide to get another watch.
Ford Bronco Pairing new Bronco with nice new watch? ⌚︎ IMG_9027

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bought the Apple watch mainly for mountain biking. If I take a fall, the watch will ask if I have fallen and if I need help. Wear it more than my Submariner or the Tag. I never really looked at Omega's, but I like what I see. May go that route if I ever decide to get another watch.
I have an Apple watch that I wear around the house and for exercise. My uncle had a pretty nasty bike crash one day and it probably saved his life.
I'll be happy to take that Sub off your hands though...:sneaky:

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an Apple watch that I wear around the house and for exercise. My uncle had a pretty nasty bike crash one day and it probably saved his life.
I'll be happy to take that Sub off your hands though...:sneaky:
Funny because I have had a few people say the same thing about my Bronco. The only things I love more that the Sub and the Bronco are the family and the dog! And the family is questionable every now and then :love:

Sponsored

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You might try one of the Seiko Prospex automatics. One of my favorites with a great automatic movement, day/date function and virtually indestructible. For an automatic. (It's not a G-Shock)

My Prospex PADI edition gets a ton of wear! Seiko makes a great watch and I'm always keeping an eye out for another one I like.

Ford Bronco Pairing new Bronco with nice new watch? ⌚︎ IMG_0110

Like @DJ1 said, can't go wrong with a Seiko!
Also, I'll always throw in a Hamilton recommendation.
Great pieces at a great price point. Here is my Khaki "king".

Ford Bronco Pairing new Bronco with nice new watch? ⌚︎ IMG_0110
I keep waiting to see the one Hamilton that I have to have. I've definitely been eying the Khaki line for a while but hesitant until I see one at the store on my wrist if that makes sense. I forget which one I tried on but it seemed a bit small at the time if I'm being honest. Definitely going to keep looking though. A good field watch is definitely missing from my collection.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This reminds me of a forum for a fancy sports car LOL. A Bronco match would be more of a Casio G-Shock, Luminox 3001, or Marathon TSAR.
Ford Bronco Pairing new Bronco with nice new watch? ⌚︎ 1

Ford Bronco Pairing new Bronco with nice new watch? ⌚︎ 2

Ford Bronco Pairing new Bronco with nice new watch? ⌚︎ 3

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nah, I went wheelin' with my Tudor GMT over the weekend! Lol.
Sponsored