Badlands
First Name
Yeti
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 Crew Cab / 6.7PS
Bronco
Badlands
anybody know if rough country has any plans of coming out with that winch mount for 2.7 eventually? or is that not even a possibility, i would love this setup and ill wait for it but if they have no plans on making it a reality i may just go a different route, im not a fan of all the bulky winch bumpers available currently
The transmission cooler on the 2.7 is up front right where the winch mount goes. Looks as if it would require trans cooler relocation on the 2.7. There’s a lengthy post about it in a previous post.

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

There is no new part number, the new design superseded the old design!
Mitch -

How much cutting is required now for the hidden winch mount? This is the solution that everyone has been waiting for with MOD bumper! I've got a badlands with factory skidplates..wonder if it is worth swapping or modifying as another member posted awhile back. The RC version doesn't seem to cover nearly as much as factory.

Are there install instructions on your website?

Thanks,

Mark

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Bronco
Black Diamond
So, just to confirm, I order the Rough Country winch mount from you guys or from Rough Country, it will work with the modular bumper out of the box?
[/QUOT
There is no new part number, the new design superseded the old design!
Hi Mitch you could sell a lot of these if you could provide a few details about install. bash plate coverage vs stock etc The 2.3 crowd that wants a hidden winch solution would appreciate thanks in advance

Advertisement

MRT
Advertisement