First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not sure this has been posted before but if so oh well, I'm just trying to help someone that doesn't know about these.

WeatherTech for Car Seats or Misc Uses. They come in 4 different colors and are $39.95 on their website.

https://www.weathertech.com/child-car-seat-protector/

Ford Bronco PARENTS  WeatherTech for Car Seats or Misc Uses Child_Car_Seat_Protector_Dimensions_Diagram_2000

Ford Bronco PARENTS  WeatherTech for Car Seats or Misc Uses Child_Car_Seat_Protector_Dimensions_Diagram_2000
This looks like a nice option for my two car seats. TBH Iā€™m hesitant to recommend Weathertech Bronco products after 5 months of the floor and trunk liners.

Trunk liner absolutely refuses to stay in place and constantly wants to slide towards the very back of the vehicle. The back lip also constantly curls upwards letting in dirt and making loading a PIA. Been riding around with a few bricks in the trunk to keep it in place with no luck. Just tried some rug tape today.

If that doesnā€™t work Iā€™m going to start asking about replacement options.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This looks like a nice option for my two car seats. TBH Iā€™m hesitant to recommend Weathertech Bronco products after 5 months of the floor and trunk liners.

Trunk liner absolutely refuses to stay in place and constantly wants to slide towards the very back of the vehicle. The back lip also constantly curls upwards letting in dirt and making loading a PIA. Been riding around with a few bricks in the trunk to keep it in place with no luck. Just tried some rug tape today.

If that doesnā€™t work Iā€™m going to start asking about replacement options.
Yea, weathertech products just suck.

But these look like they would be hard to screw up. Just sent them to a friend who hates the indents his car seats leave in the seats, and he immediately ordered them. We'll see what he has to say after a few weeks.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Deleted member 31057

Yea, weathertech products just suck.

But these look like they would be hard to screw up. Just sent them to a friend who hates the indents his car seats leave in the seats, and he immediately ordered them. We'll see what he has to say after a few weeks.
When you click the link to go to the website it specifically says to help prevent deep indents in your seats. Hopefully your buddy will find them useful.

My thought is, not only for me but with Christmas coming up and the always hard to buy for Grandparents this will be perfect when they want to take the little ones for a ride.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thatā€™s awesome. 20+ years ago when my kid was in a car seat we just had towels down under them. And cloth seats. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

OP
OP

Deleted member 31057

These definitely make it nice if you aren't wanting a full seat cover.
Sponsored