Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just seeing if anyone else has been having a small issue with the windows not cracking.

I noticed a lot of road noise coming from behind me. I rolled the window down and I hear a thud. Last time I opened the door the window didn't Crack or I opened too fast for it to register that I was opening. It's since "fixed" itself.

Recently my passenger door auto roll up won't work. Opened the door and noticed it's not sliding down. I disconnected the cable from the door. Didn't fix it. So I don't know what else to troubleshoot. Anyone have ideas?

I noticed after I plugged the door back in and shut it the horn double beeped. I don't know why.
Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The horn will double honk if the engine is running and the key is not in the vehicle when the last open door gets closed. Was that the case for you?

I have a similar problem where the passenger door window takes a little too long to roll down. The basic reset procedure didn’t work for me.

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The horn will double honk if the engine is running and the key is not in the vehicle when the last open door gets closed. Was that the case for you?

I have a similar problem where the passenger door window takes a little too long to roll down. The basic reset procedure didn’t work for me.
I disabled that via forscan. And the car wasn't running but power was on so I could test windows

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

reset the window; open the window, holding your finger on the button and keep holding for 5 seconds after it is fully open. Then close it, holding the switch till it closes and then for 5 seconds. The window should be reset now.

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

reset the window; open the window, holding your finger on the button and keep holding for 5 seconds after it is fully open. Then close it, holding the switch till it closes and then for 5 seconds. The window should be reset now.
👍👍👍👍 all good now! Thanks a million, I didn't know there was a reset window mode😂

Sponsored

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the fix...All of a sudden today my window decided to stop dropping at open, and wouldn't go back up at close.
Fixed.

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has done this two or three times the last few months. Resetting it fixes it for awhile... Wish I could get the update they started putting on the 2023's where all the windows crack when you unlock the vehicle. The window shake when opening the door is bad.
Sponsored